Sign in to follow this  
TheUsualSuspect

Packers @ Bears

Uh no, he looked below average. The holding was the reason he scored, so it's silly to blame the holding for not having another TD.

He looked below average?

So even an average guy is going to get more yards when constantly hit at the LOS?

Did you actually watch the game?

He looked below average?

So even an average guy is going to get more yards when constantly hit at the LOS?

Did you actually watch the game?

Yup. I'm not going to argue with a homer tho, especially you. He has been below average in every game he has played this year, sorry.

Yup. I'm not going to argue with a homer tho, especially you. He has been below average in every game he has played this year, sorry.

I actually watch the games...its not a homer opinion to say the line was not opening holes for a guy (its actually criticizing an aspect of the team).

I can criticize lacy too...he has been dancing a bit too much.

But his actual play (for people who have actually watched him play) is not "below average" for the most part.

You shouldn't argue at all with people who watch and know more about the team and about the game as it is.

Take a shot every time he uses that line "Did you actually watch the game?"

You will die of liver failure within 2 days.

I'm quite certain this will happen in our near future :)

:pointstosky:

fockin' killing me :wall:

can't complain too much, though ... dude beasted despite lack of gl love :music_guitarred:

134 yards you in td only league?

I'm being sarcastic Bennett has been a STUD, yet a bunch of people on this site still don't wanna buy the hype.

Great coming from the guy that claimed the Packers were ramming Lacy in there too much in the first half...all 3 times he ran the ball.

Perhaps you two should try a different sport...since you don't seem to understand football very well.

:lol:

Great coming from the guy that claimed the Packers were ramming Lacy in there too much in the first half...all 3 times he ran the ball.

Perhaps you two should try a different sport...since you don't seem to understand football very well.

McCarthy is trying to make Rodgers into a game manager too. :lol:

McCarthy is trying to make Rodgers into a game manager too. :lol:

He is?

How so?

Read that they actually simplified some of the "play calls" this week and gave Rodgers more options at the line. They do this as part of their no-huddle anyway and let him make the checks at the line.

Not sure I would have called anything yesterday "managing the game" in that sense that it sounds some times.

He is?

How so?

Read that they actually simplified some of the "play calls" this week and gave Rodgers more options at the line. They do this as part of their no-huddle anyway and let him make the checks at the line.

Not sure I would have called anything yesterday "managing the game" in that sense that it sounds some times.

I was referring to Serpent's "analysis".....

Who knows if the philosophy has changed, I didn't watch Bears-Pack, but the other Packers games were also hammering Lacy to turn Rodgers into a game manager and lose games.

It's amazing to watch the Chuckler Face and how it correlates to performance.

First mistake? Always the bemused smirk. Saw it at the end of the half.

Second mistake? Full-on Chuckler Mode and things are not likely to get better. Seen immediately after the 2nd half INT.

He's one of the best examples I can recall of a really talented guy who just can't get out of the way of his own head.