Sign in to follow this  
Tuxedosam

++ UPDATE: Calvin Johnson Active ++

I have Taint and Calvin and I'm starting both of them. If I get 15-20 points between the two of them I'll be happy.

My only other options are Watkins, Hester and Shorts. Julio is my other starter.

Think I should have kept him :bench:

Yep this years roddy

Ok so word is that he def reinjured the ankle and could be out multiple games. I wouldn't put it past him to force the hand and trot his gimp ass out there this coming week but he will not be starting for me. He's a strong hold but I'm def going to try and move him this week.

Ok so word is that he def reinjured the ankle and could be out multiple games. I wouldn't put it past him to force the hand and trot his gimp ass out there this coming week but he will not be starting for me. He's a strong hold but I'm def going to try and move him this week.

What are going to be looking to get for him?

What are going to be looking to get for him?

Tough call. Will have to be in a package deal. I'm thinking trade him to an rb needy team with an rb 2/3. Calvin still has high upside and name value for the second half of the season so there should be takers. Maybe Calvin and an rb 2 for Julio and an rb 3? I donno yet.

And this is what I was talking about I did bench him but it didn't make much of a difference cause Steve Smith didn't do much either haha! Oh well....

And this is what I was talking about I did bench him but it didn't make much of a difference cause Steve Smith didn't do much either haha! Oh well....

Yea I was talkin big how I was going to start Hurns over him. Hurns 2 wouldn't have made much difference. Poor TY hilton on my bench getting no love.

I put in Jeffery for him. that worked well It'll likely be the difference between a win and a loss. I have a solid but not overwhelming lead, I'd be a lot easier to catch had I stuck with CJ.

kinda hope calvin remains questionable so teams still have to gameplan for him. not sure I trust tate as the definitive #1.