Sign in to follow this  
Gjanus1987

need help with RB's & DEF

I have Ben Tate, Zac Stacy, & jamaal Charles @ RB. I'm starting Charles and and one of the other two. So I need help with that, also I picked up detroits DEF on a bye week last week so I have them and the Bengals DEF. Which of those 2 should I start? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I have Ben Tate, Zac Stacy, & jamaal Charles @ RB. I'm starting Charles and and one of the other two. So I need help with that, also I picked up detroits DEF on a bye week last week so I have them and the Bengals DEF. Which of those 2 should I start? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Stacy is the number one Rb on the Rams , but the Browns have three RBS so I,would roll with Stacy

I say Stacy as well. He is the top guy on a terrible team but better than being a guy with competition that may be a little gimpy from injury on a terrible team.

Thanks guys, I settled on Stacy, I've had to build my team through FA b/c my computer crashed mid draft, so o didn't necessarily get any players I wanted...but advice from forums has gotten me in the top 5. Again I really appreciate it.

I was going to say Stacy but since that's been settled let me move onto the defense, I'd go with Detroit, against the Bills. I don't think the Patriots are going to have another humiliating loss this week.