Sign in to follow this  
grumpycakes

QB Options

I have Tannehill and Palmer. Tannehill is on a BYE week, and Palmer is out due to a nerve injury...

I need to drop Palmer for another QB but haven't been able to decide who would be the best pick. Here are my options:

Joe Flacco - Ravens vs Colts

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Texans vs Dallas

Jake Locker - Titans vs Browns

Kyle Orton - Bills vs Lions

These are just some of the QBs I have available. I've been hearing a lot recently of Orton but don't know enough about him. I've also been looking at Flacco because I know he can perform.

If you needed a QB who would you pick this week? All suggestions are welcome, thanks!

I have Tannehill and Palmer. Tannehill is on a BYE week, and Palmer is out due to a nerve injury...

I need to drop Palmer for another QB but haven't been able to decide who would be the best pick. Here are my options:

These are just some of the QBs I have available. I've been hearing a lot recently of Orton but don't know enough about him. I've also been looking at Flacco because I know he can perform.

If you needed a QB who would you pick this week? All suggestions are welcome, thanks!

Flacco

It shouldn't be hard to figure out that Flacco is obviously the best choice here.