Sign in to follow this  
yupper

A. Williams for K. Benjamin?

Like a dummy, I never handcuffed R. Jennings when I had the chance. Now the asking price for A. Williams is high. I'm looking to offer the owner of A. Williams, Kelvin Benjamin. My other WR's are D. Thomas, J. Nelson, D. Bryant so I'm fine if I lose Benjamin. If I make this trade and now look to pick up someone through waivers. Who would you pick up between B. Cunningham, J. Hunter, K. Wright, or OBJ? Who may have the most upside ROS? I'd drop T. Gerhart, he sucks! Thanks for any input.

10-Team .5 PPR

QB: Cutler, Brady

RB: G. Bernard, R. Jennings, A. Bradshaw, T. Gerhart, J. Hill, C. Hyde

WR: D.Thomas, B. Bryant, J. Nelson, K. Benjamin, T. Smith

TE: T. Kelce, O. Daniels

K: Dawson

DEF: Patriots, Lions

Why not just roll with Ahmad Bradshaw as your RB2 this week/maybe 1 week after until Rashad Jennings gets back?

You are absolutely stackkkkkked at WR so you could make that trade (even though its terrible) and still come out ok yes-- but 2 of your WRs haven't hit their byes yet.. I would just roll Bradshaw

Like a dummy, I never handcuffed R. Jennings when I had the chance. Now the asking price for A. Williams is high. I'm looking to offer the owner of A. Williams, Kelvin Benjamin. My other WR's are D. Thomas, J. Nelson, D. Bryant so I'm fine if I lose Benjamin. If I make this trade and now look to pick up someone through waivers. Who would you pick up between B. Cunningham, J. Hunter, K. Wright, or OBJ? Who may have the most upside ROS? I'd drop T. Gerhart, he sucks! Thanks for any input.

10-Team .5 PPR

QB: Cutler, Brady

RB: G. Bernard, R. Jennings, A. Bradshaw, T. Gerhart, J. Hill, C. Hyde

WR: D.Thomas, B. Bryant, J. Nelson, K. Benjamin, T. Smith

TE: T. Kelce, O. Daniels

K: Dawson

DEF: Patriots, Lions

Love the trade you are great at WR . Wright would be he he pickup and drop Gerhart

If you are trading Benjamin I would try to get something better than A.Williams.. Kelvin has been a stud and it doesn't seem to be something that is going to stop.

You are losing value.. do not do this.

You could package Benjamin and Bradshaw(or even Jennings) or something else...

Thanks for all the input guys!! The more I thought about making this trade, I didn't want to do it. So I'm not, unless I get a much better offer. I'm gonna roll with Bradshaw, besides the 2 weeks that I need Benjamin are when Jordy & Dez are on byes, and Carolina plays the Saints and the Falcons those weeks.

Just out of curiosity, what would you guys thinks of a possible trade that would send Jennings & K. Benjamin for L. Bell & B. Oliver? Thanks

Rashad is injury prone, Williams could have value even after he gets back. It's a fine trade. You get a 2 week plug and play starter most likely and won't miss Benjamin.

I would absolutely do the Bell deal.