Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Bradshaw Tonight

Anyone else starting him tonight? I'm hoping it's another Thursday night blowout, leading to a good game by the winning team RB ( ex Lacy last week). I could see the IND RBs getting a lot of work in this one. Curious to see if Bradshaw gets the majority of carries for 2 games in a row.

OMFG what is it with people?! Just texting a friend who says "Who do you like tonight? Texans at home." Seriously is there something going on?

OMFG what is it with people?! Just texting a friend who says "Who do you like tonight? Texans at home." Seriously is there something going on?

they moved it up because of Ebola

Both starting guards out this week. I am having second thoughts

better for his receiving potential?

I am playing him. He just does so much with his touches I can deal somewhat with TRich pathetic excuse for running

Bradshaw has certainly been a decent flex play this season so why not start him against Houston tomorrow?

I have Bradshaw but not sure if I will start him! I think I will start Fred Jackson instead.... :doh:

I have Bradshaw but not sure if I will start him! I think I will start Fred Jackson instead.... :doh:

Same situation here. You start one, I'll start the other. Maybe one of us will be happy with the decision!

I think TRich steals the show tonight. Low carries last week in prep for Thursday game. Bradshaw fumble will hurt as well.

"We have no tolerance for that type of behavior around here!"

I think TRich steals the show tonight. Low carries last week in prep for Thursday game. Bradshaw fumble will hurt as well.

"We have no tolerance for that type of behavior around here!"

Signed Trich owner