Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Your weekly Antone Smith thread

41 yard TD.

Big play every week!!

Guys, this madness will only stop once he cracks a starting lineup for one of us. We hold his fate in our hands.

A couple weeks ago it was funny. Last week it became a little unnerving. This week it's getting downright spooky.

• Like 2

I had him on the roster then dropped him for someone else.

FML...................can't make any right calls this season (other than Flacco today :banana: )

Right w/ ya Filth! ...let's see if Ellington can turn it on 2nd half.

Guys, this madness will only stop once he cracks a starting lineup for one of us. We hold his fate in our hands.

A couple weeks ago it was funny. Last week it became a little unnerving. This week it's getting downright spooky.

Youre 100% wrong because i started him in 5 leagues this week and 3 last week.

• Like 1

What's it now...like 7 TD's? He got some soft hands too; nice catch and burn..

5 TD's on the year: 41, 38, 48, 54 and 74 yards.

• Like 1

yep youve been pumping him up for weeks

is Theo Riddick then next Antone?

I would say no. Hes not dynamic like antone. Riddick is nice if he gets good touches, but he doesnt have the same ability as antone.

I just snagged him off the waiver wire a couple of days ago. Left him on my bench for Asiata and Ellington. :mad:

I'll prolly start him next week, and he'll end up sucking...

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!@#!

I don't think the juju counts for you since you were advocating for him. It has to be someone who is a non believer who takes the plunge thinking he has struck gold.

I don't think the juju counts for you since you were advocating for him. It has to be someone who is a non believer who takes the plunge thinking he has struck gold.

I just snagged him off the waiver wire a couple of days ago. Left him on my bench for Asiata and Ellington. :mad:

I'll prolly start him next week, and he'll end up sucking...

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!@#!

Nailed it. told you guys, as soon as one of us falls for the hype and takes the plunge the curse hits. FBN was campaigning for him for a few weeks so he didnt count. OM had to provide the juju, tell me you actually started him maid.

Nailed it. told you guys, as soon as one of us falls for the hype and takes the plunge the curse hits. FBN was campaigning for him for a few weeks so he didnt count. OM had to provide the juju, tell me you actually started him maid.

I reluctently started him this week but did bench him in 2 leagues that i woyld normally start him.

I actually left him on the bench. Just me owning him was enough. :(

I actually left him on the bench. Just me owning him was enough. :(

Damn it, well im sure there were still some of us who did start him so my point holds some water at least. by argument I mean mystical voodoo curse.

Today, traded Khiry Robinson to the Pierre Thomas Owner for Antone Smiff

Going to drop Smith this week. Atlanta uses all of its RBs and only give Smith about 5 touches. Not enough touches for me to roster or use him.

1 bad game, and people are jumping off the bandwagon. atlanta at some point will realize they need to give him the ball more to have a chance at winning and i believe it will happen as the season progresses. even the owner is head over heels for antone smith. he's not startable, but worth a hold imo.

Yeah he was the 9th best rb heading into last week. 1 week he doesnt break a long one and thats it, will never happen again. Its amazing that some owners held him, while refusing to start him, almost just praying he had a bad game so they wouldnt feel bad about dropping him. One week he is awesome, the next week mike smith must be right.

Yeah he was the 9th best rb heading into last week. 1 week he doesnt break a long one and thats it, will never happen again. Its amazing that some owners held him, while refusing to start him, almost just praying he had a bad game so they wouldnt feel bad about dropping him. One week he is awesome, the next week mike smith must be right.

I didn't start him because I had McKinnon. McKinnon was the better play.

I didn't start him because I had McKinnon. McKinnon was the better play.

Sorry wasnt directed at you. You are correct it was the right thing to bench him. I just dont get why someone would add him, and then after 1 game decide he is done and drop him.

Sorry wasnt directed at you. You are correct it was the right thing to bench him. I just dont get why someone would add him, and then after 1 game decide he is done and drop him.

Because there has been no increase in his usage, even after Mike Smith saying they need to get him more involved. He will not continue the trend of a long TD every week due to his lack of touches. He's worth a hold if he starts getting more than 5 touches a game.

Because there has been no increase in his usage, even after Mike Smith saying they need to get him more involved. He will not continue the trend of a long TD every week due to his lack of touches. He's worth a hold if he starts getting more than 5 touches a game.

Yeah hes worth a hold. Im not saying he is mr. Reliability, just dont get how owners can drop him after 1 unproductive week. Dropping the 9th best rb going into last week. Its a lottery ticket in case mike smith realizes he wants to do something to avoid being fired. He is a stupid coach so expecting anything to change is a long shot, but you never know.

Yeah hes worth a hold. Im not saying he is mr. Reliability, just dont get how owners can drop him after 1 unproductive week. Dropping the 9th best rb going into last week. Its a lottery ticket in case mike smith realizes he wants to do something to avoid being fired. He is a stupid coach so expecting anything to change is a long shot, but you never know.

With brutal week 9-11 byes, I personally can't afford the bench space for a hold that I'm not comfortable starting yet. Probably a likely scenario.

Ranked 15th RB in my league, 2 bad weeks out of 7 weeks. That's consistency even with little touches. Yeah it might not continue but I can't imagine that there is not a bench spot open for the 15th best fantasy RB in the league right now