Sign in to follow this  
Hail Murray

Trade Help

Got offered this trade My Jordy Nelson and Chris Johnson (so basically just Jordy) for His Steve Smith and Ben Tate.

1pt PPR and some bonus points for TDs over 40 yds. My other WRs: A.Brown, Vjax, B.Quick and B.Cooks ( Also have Gronk and Kelce at TE and can FLEX TEs) My other RBs: J.Charles, D.Sproles, Sjax, B,Sankey

I feel like my WR depth is really good and numbers wise adding Smith wont be a huge drop off from Nelson. I am concerned Smith wont keep up his pace and Jordy has saved me at least twice this season.

Would really like to improve my RB situation and I like Tate. A little worried about his injury history. I'm leaning towards accepting. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance for any advice and I will help you with and questions. Thanks again.

Yea why not

You need the RB help. I hate trading Jordy so maybe you could see if he would take less for just Tate in a 1 for 1 deal. If not I still do it. Smith will slow down but still finish top 10.

You need to prioritize getting Crowell so that you own that backfield and not just Tate. He's one of the RBS that should only be owned in a pair IMO.