Sign in to follow this  
fatguylittlecoat

Antone Smith, this guy worth a roster spot ?

I would drop my # 2 QB for him. I use Cutler so when on bye or a tough matchup, I'd drop someone for a week and plug in. I also have Jordan Matthews who has had one good game and on bye this week.

not in a 10 team league unless you are desperate. but in 12+ team leagues, he's def worth a roster spot if you can.

I live in ATL and everyone down here is screaming for the Falcons to get him more touches. He's just too good. So he just might end up being a steal if you get him now....

Never understood why this happens a lot. A guy is playing real well and coaching staff barley uses him.we have seen it before.Andre Ellington last year.etc. makes no sense. He has shown he has talent. Can't do what he has done and it's a fluke. He should be splitting caries even with Jackson at the worst. A lot of these coaches are just stubborn to a fault.

• Like 1

I rostered him in teo leagues last week and looking to add him in a third. Two are 10 team leagues. Almost (and shoud lhave) started him over Alf Morris in my 12 team league last week. Guy scores...but agree he's not getting the touches yet.

This guy is having the wildest season I can recall. He's a top 10 rb who gets 5 touches a game?! Just insanity.

• Like 1

Yeah Smith has been great 5 out of 6 weeks. Only a week 2 dud. He's definitely worth a roster spot with all the rb injuries. Frozen has been pimpin this guy for weeks. It seems we all should have listened. I grabbed him in acouple leagues but missed him in acouple more. His touches got to increase ! Right ?

I would drop my # 2 QB for him. I use Cutler so when on bye or a tough matchup, I'd drop someone for a week and plug in. I also have Jordan Matthews who has had one good game and on bye this week.

He is taken already in all my leagues .

Mike Smith HAS to be getting desperate for a spark to fuel this offense. It is beyond belief this kid isn't ALREADY out touching Jackson let alone only having a handful of carries per game.

The only saving grace for Smith's job is the NFC South is focking abysmal this year. He'd better wise the fock up and tell the O.C. to get this kid in the mix.

Mike Smith HAS to be getting desperate for a spark to fuel this offense. It is beyond belief this kid isn't ALREADY out touching Jackson let alone only having a handful of carries per game.

The only saving grace for Smith's job is the NFC South is focking abysmal this year. He'd better wise the fock up and tell the O.C. to get this kid in the mix.

It would be one thing if it was just Jackson who is obviously past his prime to anyone but the Falcons. He's a "big" name and they are overpaying as a free agent. Dumb but you understand why they are using him.

Focking Freeman and Rodgers are out touching Smith. Why play 4 RB's and give the ball the least amount to the guy who's shown to be the only playmaker? Beyond stupid.

• Like 1

I can see a coach doing this if the team is winning and everyone is happy. But Atlanta is on the edge of a lost season. Desperation should have set in two weeks ago, last week for absolute sure. Mike a Smith has always been an irritating coach. He sits on leads, killing your fantasy value and losing to comebacks in the process. He's a classic conservative think inside the box head coach.

So... who's starting this guy this week?

I'm actually thinking about putting him in over McKinnon.

So... who's starting this guy this week?

I'm actually thinking about putting him in over McKinnon.

Debating between him and Crowell.