Sign in to follow this  
md61813

Big name trade...will answer yours

Someone just offered me this trade: he'll give me Calvin Johnson, Alfred Morris, and Jordan Cameron for Jamal Charles and AJ Green. Should I do it?

My WRs: Vjax, AJ Green, Mohammed Sanu, Emmanuel Sanders, WesWelker, and Andre Johnson

RB: Andre Williams, Jamal Charles, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ryan Mathews, Mark Ingram

TE: Gronk and Antonio Gates.

Thanks, and post the link to your question.

You already have 2 TE's so Cameron is a throw out. You are basically swapping 1 hurt WR for another so that makes no sense and Morris is significantly behind Charles, NO DON'T DO IT.

No, pass the TE is a wash basically.

AJ is healthier like back next week maybe this one... you WR handcuff big ups on that so you can wait. CJ might be out till week 9... so that is 3 weeks unless your a perfect record and then JCharles is a beast now and Morris is low 1RB or high 2RB... compared to top 5.

I would focus on getting Knile... dealing your lower WRs Andre, Welker and lower RBs Matthews or Ingram (after GB game). Knile value is low maybe you can get him as a throw away.

Stand pat your fine get some RB depth ok... handcuff... deal Williams likely Jennings owner might fork up a good RB if not he has a great break out game vs Dal.