Sign in to follow this  
miketag1983

Miller Trade- WILL ANSWER YOURS

My team is as follows in a 1pt 10 team PPR. Someone has offered me Josh Gordon/Joquie Bell/Antonio Gates for Miller/Dwayne Allen/LaFell? What do you all think? Adding Gordon is appealing because my receiver core will be unbelievable for the playoff push.

Luck

Calvin

Bmarsh

Julio Jones

Crabtree

Witten

Vereen

Foster

Brandon Oliver

Pierre Thomas

Tim Wright

Jarius Wright

10 person leagues are always hard to judge because every team is so stacked. what is your starting line up in it? i would do it because gates/bell are definitely starters for you from here on out and you're really only giving up miller.

and the gordon thing. doesn't hurt.

qb luck

rb foster

rb oliver

wr calvin

wr marshall

wr julio

te gates

flex bell

flex vereen

nice team

I think it would be hard to pick if you had those 4 great wr's, that includes Gordon. That isn't a bad problem to have though i guess. I would do it. Gates is a better play this year and then you wouldn't even play bell with the rb's you have. Vereen and Foster will always be in your line up once Oliver has to split carries with mathews. Long run I think the trade benefits you. Devil's advocate though if you are trading Lamar Miller he is in for a great rest of the year. They are throwing it to him a lot around the goal line.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439129

My team is as follows in a 1pt 10 team PPR. Someone has offered me Josh Gordon/Joquie Bell/Antonio Gates for Miller/Dwayne Allen/LaFell? What do you all think? Adding Gordon is appealing because my receiver core will be unbelievable for the playoff push.

Noway. Miller could really take off. Miami has turned into a nice running team and he has no competition. LaFell just keeps getting more involved and earning Brady's trust. I think Allen is going to become a solid TE1 by season's end. I think you lose at every position in this trade and it doesn't help you at all.

The Browns recipe for success has been running the ball. Gordon is tons better than anything they have and they may throw more with him back. There is no promise that Gordon will come back 100% and ready to explode. No reason to bank on him.

Stay put, you're fine.