Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Forsett, Gore and J Bell...Pick 2

Leaning Forsett and Bell. Standard, no PPR. I think Forsett is the only hammer so it really is between Gore and Bell. Worried about the return of Bush and how that changes things in Detroit.

I'd probably go Bell, the saints run D is horrible.

Thanks for mine and I do hate Thursday games

The safer choice is Bell but Bush will have a 60-40 split and most 3rd down block/passes. He is the safest choice Bell.

Gore few things to like Den vulnerable to the run though most teams D and O not good enough to exploit. Coach would try to keep Manning off the field like every coach does.

Neither is crazy... if 49ers get blown out only concern but NYJ were in to the end so don't see why they blow out SF. Gore is higher risk/reward... I be tempted if its a tough ff matchup.

Leaning Forsett and Bell. Standard, no PPR. I think Forsett is the only hammer so it really is between Gore and Bell. Worried about the return of Bush and how that changes things in Detroit.

Sounds like Bush is still not all that ready this week . Bell

Bell. He will score TDs and get a good number of total yards.

Thanks for helping me out!

I'd go Bell and Gore. Like someone mentioned, the Saints's run D is pretty bad, and Bush might be a bit slow coming off injury. I say Gore because the 49ers will probably try to drag the game out to tire the Broncos D. Gore is strong against them.

Thanks for the reply

I like Forsett as an easy choice. Bush was limited today at practice so I would keep an eye on that but even if bush plays i would still probably play bell over gore