Sign in to follow this  
ffff

A few questions, WHIR

Flacco vs Atl or Romo vs NYG? I'm thinking Flacco because of Atlanta's defense. I don't think Romo is a bad play, but thinking Flacco might do a bit more.

Seattle D/ST @ StL or Houston D/ST @ Pit? Picked up Houston this week because they've been the #4 scoring D/ST but not sure if I'm ready to give up on Seattle yet. Hoping they bounce back vs StL.

Blair Walsh (Min kicker) @ Buffalo or Matt Prater (Det kicker) vs NO? Prater is still available in my league and even though he only went 1 for 3 in his return, I'm tempted to pick him up since Detroit's offense is better than Minnesota's. On the other hand, I picked Walsh specifically because Minnesota kind of sucks and he kicks 50 yard bombs. He had two bad games against tough defenses, but he's going up against Buffalo, TB and Washington before his bye week, so I'm tempted to ride it out and drop him then.

Thanks, will help in return

Flacco, Sea DST, and K Walsh.

Safer play for K is Prater but from the 2 misses means he is a bit rusty... Walsh has done great and with Bridgewater they be good enough to move it.

Romo, Seattle d, and prater

Every qb has monster games against tb so I'm not ready to trust romo yet. And prater plays NO so he should have a lot of opportunities

Flacco vs Atl or Romo vs NYG? I'm thinking Flacco because of Atlanta's defense. I don't think Romo is a bad play, but thinking Flacco might do a bit more.

Seattle D/ST @ StL or Houston D/ST @ Pit? Picked up Houston this week because they've been the #4 scoring D/ST but not sure if I'm ready to give up on Seattle yet. Hoping they bounce back vs StL.

Blair Walsh (Min kicker) @ Buffalo or Matt Prater (Det kicker) vs NO? Prater is still available in my league and even though he only went 1 for 3 in his return, I'm tempted to pick him up since Detroit's offense is better than Minnesota's. On the other hand, I picked Walsh specifically because Minnesota kind of sucks and he kicks 50 yard bombs. He had two bad games against tough defenses, but he's going up against Buffalo, TB and Washington before his bye week, so I'm tempted to ride it out and drop him then.

Thanks, will help in return

Romo

Hawks

Sorry no kicker chat

Romo for sure. Too many weapons not to believe in him.

Houston. I think JJ Watt leads the league in TD's...doh. Houston has more playmakers. Seattle is a sound defense that stops the other team from moving. Teams get very conservative vs them which leads to less opportunities for them to get turnovers and TD's. The loss of Harvin also hurts the TD potential on special teams.

Kickers....flip a coin.