Sign in to follow this  
Tuxedosam

Tre Mason

Anyone rolling with him this week?? Was he a better RB waiver pick out of Dixon and Brown? I am thinking of sitting him and see how he does.

I'm starting him, after losing 4 RBs this year, what do I have to lose. :dunno:

Anyone rolling with him this week?? Was he a better RB waiver pick out of Dixon and Brown? I am thinking of sitting him and see how he does.

Yes he was a better pickup because he is poised to be the lead back, whereas Dixon and Brown will share time until FJAX comes back.

I heard Stacy might get some work this week . It's not for me to much of a mess and that's not a high scoring team

chiefs run def is really underated...playing at home with a ball control offense I honestly wouldn't want to be starting any rams this week outside of possibly Cunningham because he gets the passing downs and a fair amount of redzone work.

Full Blown RBBC!!

chiefs run def is really underated...playing at home with a ball control offense I honestly wouldn't want to be starting any rams this week outside of possibly Cunningham because he gets the passing downs and a fair amount of redzone work.

Yup

He served a purpose by draining someone in my league's blind bid $$$...

This guy as well.

He served a purpose by draining someone in my league's blind bid $$$...

This guy as well.

Me also, well half my remaining budget...

This was disappointing but he was still the lead carrier and put up a good average.

Owners knew his schedule would be tough for the next few weeks.

I'll hold onto him for a few more weeks as the pickings are slim, but Fisher is a GD tool.

- seems to have firmly taken the reigns ... in the two games he dominated touches, the Rams beat Seattle and San Fran ... can't argue with that dynamic. most encouraging facet of the blurb below is that the kid did ok in pass pro - :banana:

Tre Mason rushed 19 times for 65 yards in the Rams' shocking Week 9 win over the 49ers.

The stat line is not impressive, but the workload was. Mason received 19 of the 23 running-back carries while dominating the early-down snaps. He even saw some work on third down, making a nice block on a third-down conversion in the first quarter. The Rams have apparently realized Mason gives them the best chance to win now and in the future. He should get the majority of the work going forward, and will be an interesting RB2 the rest of the season.

He's getting the carries and making some yards out of it I guess. If you're thin at RB he's worth picking up, but I don't expect much out of him.

I'm mildly interested as well, but his playoff schedule Weeks 14-16 (@WAS,ARI,NYG) is tough.

Edit - right, NYG isn't bad, but the @WAS / ARI part is.

You can run on the Giants, but you aren't going to get past WA and AZ if he's one of your starters. lol He has looked good. It's a shame he doesn't have an OC who knows how to use RB's. He could be an Ellington or McCoy type of weapon, but noooooo..... Schottenheimer doesn't believe in being that creative.

Seems to me he's a 6-10 point guy in a ppr league, with the occasional potential to top 10 points if he finds the endzone. I don't expect much, and I didn't play him this week. Low tier RB3 right now. Worth owning in most leagues for sure, but not a great option, and I don't expect much.

- seems to have firmly taken the reigns ... in the two games he dominated touches, the Rams beat Seattle and San Fran ... can't argue with that dynamic. most encouraging facet of the blurb below is that the kid did ok in pass pro - :banana:

Tre Mason rushed 19 times for 65 yards in the Rams' shocking Week 9 win over the 49ers.

The stat line is not impressive, but the workload was. Mason received 19 of the 23 running-back carries while dominating the early-down snaps. He even saw some work on third down, making a nice block on a third-down conversion in the first quarter. The Rams have apparently realized Mason gives them the best chance to win now and in the future. He should get the majority of the work going forward, and will be an interesting RB2 the rest of the season.

He "made a nice block on a third down conversion..."

Lol... I wonder if that was from one of Roto's homers? :doh:

He "made a nice block on a third down conversion..."

Lol... I wonder if that was from one of Roto's homers? :doh:

beats the sh!t outta: "Mason whiffed on a blitz pickup, and Austin Davis was taken to a local hospital" :dunno:

Dropped him for Ingram on Wed :banana:

Ingram sitting on the WW last week? That's a real pro league you've got there, wish I could join. :sleep:

Ingram sitting on the WW last week? That's a real pro league you've got there, wish I could join. :sleep:

I was thinking the same. Anyway, I think Mason is worth owning because he is currently the top RB on an NFL team, and that always has value. I own him in one league and am cautiously optimistic because I think he looks like an NFL runner. I wouldn't start him this week though; the Cards are going to completely shut down the run game and make Austin Davis beat them throwing to... Britt, Bailey, Austin? Cook might have a good game I suppose.