Sign in to follow this  
futurecub07

Is it time to sell Carson Palmer?

No he's not a stud, but the last few weeks, Palmer has been very serviceable. I think he's a solid player but his future matchups are pretty ugly. Maybe package him with another player for a buy low option (I'm looking at Cam Newton, and I still have M. Ryan and Glennon/waiver wire).

Check out the Arizona S.O.S. http://www.fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?o=3

I'd keep Palmer over all the others you have listed, Palmer has weapons in a very good arians offense IMO

No he's not a stud, but the last few weeks, Palmer has been very serviceable. I think he's a solid player but his future matchups are pretty ugly. Maybe package him with another player for a buy low option (I'm looking at Cam Newton, and I still have M. Ryan and Glennon/waiver wire).

Check out the Arizona S.O.S. http://www.fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?o=3

Sale high

Hard to trade a QB for anything worthwhile at this point in the season. So many decent starters out there.

He's a decent play - I have him in one league as my backup for Rivers.

But if you're not confident in a player going forward, always explore trades.

Was it ever time to buy?

Depends on the league scoring system. I have him in one league and have been using him over Stafford the last two weeks. We get points for completions and interceptions lose you 4 points, so he's great in that league. I guess he'd be a good QB in two QB leagues as well, but outside of those two scenarios, he's not really anything to get excited about.

I have to use him next week with Brady on bye. Luckily, he's at home against the Rams. His best upcoming matchup in the near future.

So is Palmer worth keeping in a dynasty league? Currently rostering CP, RGIII, and Teddy B. Tannehill sitting on ww. Temped to make the bid for Tannehill and drop CP since he is generating no trade interest. Just thinking long term.

Palmer will put up #s given he has Floyd and Fitz as his WR, plus Ellington can take his passes to the house as well. Their defense will give him more opportunities to score on offense.