Sign in to follow this  
dc84

fitzgerald or beckham? will answer all links

Who to use in flex spot? Fitzgerald vs Dallas or Beckham Jr. Vs Indy? Leave a link

Fitz is my preferred option of the two. Projected to get more points by expert panel, higher percentage of total team yards, and trending up over last few weeks based on the fantasy tool on my site. Best of luck this weekend.

Who to use in flex spot? Fitzgerald vs Dallas or Beckham Jr. Vs Indy? Leave a link

Beckham

I say Beckham. His talent is obvious; the front office of the Giants is blown away by him, and Eli already trusts him (or he wouldn't have gotten two redzone TDs). Against Indy, the VaGays should - at home - be able to keep up with their points, and I think Beckham is a 20 point receiver in bonus leagues this week.

I am playing against ODB, and I am scared about it. I would roll with him because the Colt's are going to put up points and the Giants are going to have to keep up. It's a Monday night game too so you have an extra day for some hope. ODB looks like the real deal. Fitz is no slouch either of course, but I say go with Beckham.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439967