Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Big Ben or Peyton?

Normally this is a no brainer but Ben has been so hot lately and is facing the last ranked pass D.

Peyton is well, Peyton and most likely who I will start just want to know what others think.

Are you kidding ?

Similar situation here with Rodgers and Big Ben. Currently have Big Ben slated to start, but also trying to deal him this week. You should prob do the same to strengthen WR/RB down the stretch.

I'm playing Peyton. Just needed a little reassurance. I have just hated seeing Ben's 120 points on the bench the past 2 weeks.

You gotta go Peyton or you'll be kicking yourself. I'd say checkout the tool on my site, but their rated almost the same. In the end, you know what you're going to get with Manning. Who knows what you'll get with Roethlisberger? He always seems to perform at his worst when I need him to do his best.

Peyton and Rodgers matchups are too good to pass up must start.

Big Ben did great and last week start was more due to missing the top CB on Baltimore side... I banked on WR Bryant with that in mind.

If Peyton has tough matchup and Ben a good one yes but not if both are the same... NE is a top pass D with Revis, Browner in form so a start last week was less risky.

Similar situation here with Rodgers and Big Ben. Currently have Big Ben slated to start, but also trying to deal him this week. You should prob do the same to strengthen WR/RB down the stretch.

I'm really glad I came to my senses and picked Peyton. He brought me back from a big deficit for a close win.

Please tell me you picked Rodgers. I would hate to have that game on the bench.