Sign in to follow this  
barber2309

Drop Cameron or Oliver for Rudolph? whir

I am already short at rb, but we have an unusual format. Ppr and we only need to play 1 rb. That said, I am living on the edge with Ellington, West and Oliver being my only rb's in my 14 team ppr league. Worth the flier for Rudolph, and who do I drop?

My team:

QB cutler

Rb -Ellington

Wr1 - calvin

Wr2 - jeffery

Flex1 - gordon

Flex 2 - wayne

TE - Kelce

K

D

Bench - russell wilson, oliver, west, cameron, jordan Matthews

I am already short at rb, but we have an unusual format. Ppr and we only need to play 1 rb. That said, I am living on the edge with Ellington, West and Oliver being my only rb's in my 14 team ppr league. Worth the flier for Rudolph, and who do I drop?

My team:

QB cutler

Rb -Ellington

Wr1 - calvin

Wr2 - jeffery

Flex1 - gordon

Flex 2 - wayne

TE - Kelce

K

D

Bench - russell wilson, oliver, west, cameron, jordan Matthews

Cameron .

I would drop Cameron for Rudolph. Don't think he is going to do a whole lot the rest of the year. You will probably be able to pick him back up later if you change your mind.

NOT Cameron because you have Gordon and will have a good 1-2 punch with top 2 receivers in Cle.

Olive has bye... since 100 yd games fallen off... Brown was back took some carries and now Matthews is back. I think Oliver value is done... jump on Rudolph who I was touting as a top TE but pre-AP fiasco and injury.

WR Patterson hasn't stepped up so maybe TE Rudolph lights it up in his place. If you can only start 2 TE I would consider a trade see how Rudolph does first.

Hmm interesting yeah you can have 3 TEs but due to lack of good ffTE and spot league needs one, you might be able to load up on WR or RB depth. I get another RB prospect.

Yeah I'd drop Oliver. He's been performing pretty poorly and Mathews will be back next week, sending Oliver back to the 3spot in depth.

Dropped oliver. My te is my weakest starting spot, so having 3 high upside guys in rudolph, cameron and kelce, hopefully one comes through come playoffs. 6-3 now. Worst case, if more than 1 comes up b 8 down the stretcb, they become flex options.

Cutler or wilson

Ellington

Calvin

Jeffery

rudolph/kelce/cameron

Gordon

Wayne/west/matthews/te's

• Like 1

Yep - drop Oliver for Rudolph. He got off to a great start, then floundered as the rest of the SD backfield got healthy. I believe his window of opportunity as a feature back has closed for now. Cameron and Kelce have been maddeningly inconsistent, so worth a shot on Rudolph.