Week 11 streaming Def

Detroit vs AZ?

Browns vs Houston?

Atlanta vs Carolina?

Minn vs Chicago?

Washington vs tampa?

who ya picking up this week?

Da Bears vs. Vikes.

They have been humiliated two weeks straight. They come out angry and motivated at home and get it done.

Da Bears vs. Vikes.

They have been humiliated two weeks straight. They come out angry and motivated at home and get it done.

cant say i like that one bit

Broncos vs Rams...keeping Houston on my bench.

highly doubt the Broncos are a 'streaming' (meaning available on the wire) option in any leagues

• Like 1

highly doubt the Broncos are a 'streaming' (meaning available on the wire) option in any leagues

Nope and neither is Houston. I'm screwed.

Good question, I've been riding the Eagles D but not sure I want to do that against the Packers.

I too have been riding the Eagles.

I have SD and Browns on the waiver wire though and will be targeting them (while keeping Philly)

Houston, Denver, Lions are all rostered.

As a flier i sort of like the Giants at home versus SF. SF offense isn't all that scary and its the west coast team travel to the east coast team at a 1:00pm start game. Might be a sneaky play.

I like Cleveland if foster is out

Arian Foster, Brian Cushing expected to play Week 11

I picked up SD (Oak, STL) last week for the next two weeks. Weeks 13-14 it is the Vikings (Car, Jets) and 15-16 it is the Titans (Jets, @ Jax).

In my league if you wait until the week of, there usually are no good options left. Especially if you are decent and in the second half of waivers order. You need to plan ahead. Giants look pretty good weeks 13-16 as well.

I like Houston. Probably won't have a great game but they're unlikely to screw you over.

I'm also intrigued by New Orleans. Dalton playing like garbage, Saints in a must-win, and they've actually been decent their last 4 games

I picked up SD (Oak, STL) last week for the next two weeks. Weeks 13-14 it is the Vikings (Car, Jets) and 15-16 it is the Titans (Jets, @ Jax).

In my league if you wait until the week of, there usually are no good options left. Especially if you are decent and in the second half of waivers order. You need to plan ahead. Giants look pretty good weeks 13-16 as well.

the jets with vick at qb aren't as good a team to start a def against.

I used Atlanta last week and am leaning towards another week with them against an awful CAR team.

Also considering San Diego after a bye week and two weeks of embarrassment to come out strong.

I picked up SD (Oak, STL) last week

Same. Also took IND for the following week against JAX.

Streaming along...

One thing to keep in mind for streaming; just because the opponent is sorry doesn't mean the defense is good. I like your first two picks there (SD then Vikes) but the Titans IMO won't be solid those two weeks.

I started carrying two defenses to stay ahead of the other teams streaming.

Minny. They're getting sacks like crazy lately and are close to being a top 10 defense. Plus, Cutler is a turnover machine, and the Bears in general are a train wreck.

• Like 1

Minny. They're getting sacks like crazy lately and are close to being a top 10 defense. Plus, Cutler is a turnover machine, and the Bears in general are a train wreck.

Agreed.

I looked in my work league (benefit of working mids) and they were a FA so I was able to snag them just now without making a waiver claim.

I too have Philly and just picks up Bills D. I hate to bench the Eagles especially knowing how explosive they can be with getting tds. Do you think Aaron Rogers will have a bad day and start throwing some pick sixes? Ha

I dunno what leagues you guys play in where these defenses like Det, Min, Hou or Den are available.

But anyway, if I hand't made a trade for Miami D/ST this week, I'd be scraping the WW. There really aren't very many good streaming D/ST options left on most waivers, but if I absolutely had to, I'd consider Atlanta against Carolina looks like the best option among a bunch of bad choices.

Edit, if Washington or Cleveland D/ST are available on your WW it might be worth a look for this week.

Probably; I just traded for him. :cry:

Philly has given up 21+ points in 7 of 9 games so far this season. Don't worry about it, Rodgers will get his stats.

Who dat! Especially in leagues where points scored against doesn't hurt you.

Detroit vs AZ?

Browns vs Houston?

Atlanta vs Carolina?

Minn vs Chicago?

Washington vs tampa?

who ya picking up this week?

I truly don't understand how all of these defenses aren't owned in most leagues. Does everyone play in an 8 team league where people are only carrying 1 D/ST? I can't believe some of the defenses you guys could still pick up, especially the Lions who are the top defense in the league...

All that is left on the WW in my league is:

Jets

Bears

Rams

Jags

Raiders

Bucs

Falcons

Giants

I truly don't understand how all of these defenses aren't owned in most leagues. Does everyone play in an 8 team league where people are only carrying 1 D/ST? I can't believe some of the defenses you guys could still pick up, especially the Lions who are the top defense in the league...

All that is left on the WW in my league is:

Jets

Bears

Rams

Jags

Raiders

Bucs

Falcons

Giants

You likely play in some BS league where you don't draft specific Quarterbacks but take "team passing." Leagues with that silly system you will see teams adding multiple defenses.

You likely play in some BS league where you don't draft specific Quarterbacks but take "team passing." Leagues with that silly system you will see teams adding multiple defenses.

LOL U MAD BRO? What does team QB have to do with Defenses if you're forced to carry backups at every position?

I'm just saying these claims to have picked up DET or PHILLY or MIAMI off the waiver sound ridiculous, as all 3 are top defenses by total points.

LOL U MAD BRO? What does team QB have to do with Defenses if you're forced to carry backups at every position?

I'm just saying these claims to have picked up DET or PHILLY or MIAMI off the waiver sound ridiculous, as all 3 are top defenses by total points.

Good luck with team WR Miami tonight. You're gonna need it.

Good luck with team WR Miami tonight. You're gonna need it.

:thumbsdown:

I agree on Miami & Detroit...not surprised Philly is out there in a few leagues. I can see some people think they're an average defense that has had some luck on their side. Similar to KC last year. It took a while for people to trust...hopefully Philly doesn't end the year like KC did last year though.

I used Atlanta last week and am leaning towards another week with them against an awful CAR team.

Also considering San Diego after a bye week and two weeks of embarrassment to come out strong.

I have the Colts against New England this week. The Falcons were my best available option and I am rolling with them this week at Car.

MINNY! :clap:

Miami D was just fine last night, as predicted. Props to people who started them, they had a pretty damn good outing.

Foster now out ... Mallett starting at QB ... Cleveland is sounding more and more juicy all the time! Too bad their nose tackle just went to IR today.

MINNY! :clap:

Talk me into this one, I have a bad taste in my mouth streaming them in the past. Other than the GB game when they sucked I have not seen their games really

Foster now out ... Mallett starting at QB ... Cleveland is sounding more and more juicy all the time! Too bad their nose tackle just went to IR today.

Clowney and Cushing both expected to suit up for Houston ... oh, and they have this kid by the name of JJ Watt, as well ... think they are the D to be looking at in that matchup ...

Clowney and Cushing both expected to suit up for Houston ... oh, and they have this kid by the name of JJ Watt, as well ... think they are the D to be looking at in that matchup ...

yea because they are floating around the ww