Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Kenny Stills..........Cooks placed on IR

Probably need to grab as he clearly moves up to the #2 WR or probably #1 with Colston who is about useless

ESPN Saints reporter Mike Triplett expects Marques Colston to be the biggest beneficiary from Brandin Cooks' season-ending thumb injury.

Triplett expects all three of Jimmy Graham, Colston, and Kenny Stills to see more targets, but he "stubbornly" admits Colston may see the biggest boost. We tend to agree. Cooks worked close to the line of scrimmage. Colston, as the slot receiver, does the same, whereas Stills is more of a clear-out deep threat. Colston saw a four-week-high eight targets last week and produced his most receiving yards (56) in that same span. We're not expecting a resurgence from him, but a return to WR3 status is doable.
Related: Kenny Stills
Source: ESPN.com

Would you guys rather have Landry or Stills? Not sure I trust Brees as he spreads it around so thin, you always have that possibility for 1 catch 20 yards from a NO wr.

Landry seems to be getting better and more involved each week

Would you guys rather have Landry or Stills? Not sure I trust Brees as he spreads it around so thin, you always have that possibility for 1 catch 20 yards from a NO wr.

I think same floor, Stills higher ceiling.

Stills has 4-5 catches/week last 5 games.

I think same floor, Stills higher ceiling.

Stills has 4-5 catches/week last 5 games.

Id have to agree with that. I think Stills is the Saints WR to have for rest of season. Colston is about worthless. He reminds me a little of Burress when he came back after being in jail. Tall, skinny, and slow

I agree with patssox about Colston in standard. Both were on wire Colston was dropped by frustrated owner last week. I grabbed Stills and will probably start him over Sims in flex. 5 catches should be the floor moving forward.

Im going for Landry first then Stills in my PPR league as a replacement for Cooks. I think Landry is the safer bet especially in PPR.

I have Landry over Stills who is still on waivers, still thinking about it, actually thinking about grabbing Stills and cutting Steve Smith Geriatric

Both Colston and Stills were on my waiver yesterday and I grabbed Coston. It was a coin flip really but this blurb pushed me Costons way.

ESPN Saints reporter Mike Triplett expects Marques Colston to be the biggest beneficiary from Brandin Cooks' season-ending thumb injury.

Triplett expects all three of Jimmy Graham, Colston, and Kenny Stills to see more targets, but he "stubbornly" admits Colston may see the biggest boost. We tend to agree. Cooks worked close to the line of scrimmage. Colston, as the slot receiver, does the same, whereas Stills is more of a clear-out deep threat. Colston saw a four-week-high eight targets last week and produced his most receiving yards (56) in that same span. We're not expecting a resurgence from him, but a return to WR3 status is doable.

I think Stills is more the homerun threat and will have a higher upside going forward with Cooks gone, but Colston has the higher floor of the two and should at least get 5+ receptions a week now.

What would be your thoughts on Stills vs. Harvin in Standard scoring ROS

I think I sitll like Harvin...

I think I sitll like Harvin...

I think i agree.....Harvin :thumbsup:

I ended up picking Stills up in 4 leagues before i posted this and finally dropped Garcon for him in one league.

Just picked up Stills in a couple leagues, I'm choosing between him and Hawkins. PPR league but I think I'm leaning towards Stills.

Hawkins or Stills? I'm going back and forth on that. Gordon's back so less targets, but increases Hawkins chances for a big play. Both face almost identically bad fantasy pass defenses.

Hawkins or Stills? I'm going back and forth on that. Gordon's back so less targets, but increases Hawkins chances for a big play. Both face almost identically bad fantasy pass defenses.

Always go,with the guy likely to gain targets. It's stills.

Look,at NY. Cruz goes down, Beckham becomes a stud instantly.