Sign in to follow this  
ree10

WDIS - Pick 3 (Calvin, Gordon, Jeffery, Evans)

Retooled my team after an 0-6 start in a 14 team PPR and have won 5 straight. I'm a game out of a playoff spot so this week is crucial. Stashed Gordon since day 1 and want to slot him in, but benching either Evans or Jeffrey for him is a tough call for me. Help! I'll answer yours...

Current lineup:

QB - ARodgers

RB - Lynch

RB - TRich

WR -Calvin

WR - Gordon

Flex - Evans

TE - Gronk

K - Parkey

DST - Jets or Bears

Bench:

WR - Jeffery

RB - Hillman

RB - B. Brown

RB - Turbin

I would keep the line up the way it is. Jeffery has been too inconsistent this season. Most likely it's due to Cutler and I don't think Cutler will change.

Retooled my team after an 0-6 start in a 14 team PPR and have won 5 straight. I'm a game out of a playoff spot so this week is crucial. Stashed Gordon since day 1 and want to slot him in, but benching either Evans or Jeffrey for him is a tough call for me. Help! I'll answer yours...

Current lineup:

QB - ARodgers

RB - Lynch

RB - TRich

WR -Calvin

WR - Gordon

Flex - Evans

TE - Gronk

K - Parkey

DST - Jets or Bears

Bench:

WR - Jeffery

RB - Hillman

RB - B. Brown

RB - Turbin

I agree

I like Jeffery over Gordon. Lots of hype over Gordon returning but he's been out all this time (yes, training, but there's a difference between game-shape and in-shape) plus is his head really on straight? I'd like to see first. Jeffery has been outstanding and gives you the luxury of evaluating Gordon.

Help me? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440811

I'm going to go with the consensus and tell you to leave Jeffery on the bench. Evans is too hot to sit right now. Cutler's nearly a lock to throw 2+ TD passes this week but Forte, Marshall and Bennett are just as likely to grab one as Jeffery. I think Gordon's going to torch Trufant who couldn't even hang with slow ass Benjamin last week.