Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

It sucks that Peyton is useless

He did so much to help get everyone into the playoffs, now he is isnt even a QB 1 anymore. If anyone survives another game from him will have to look to play someone else

He's just getting a Capri Sun. He'll be back to get some TD passes for your team. R-e-l-a-x

He's just getting a Capri Sun. He'll be back to get some TD passes for your team. R-e-l-a-x

No he is really usless maybe 200 yards today and no td's = usless

Waitaminute.

I'm going to have to survive TWO weeks of Peyton shiatting the bed? :mad: :wall: :mad:

He wanted to make sure and weed out the ones who survived last week.

14 pass attempts heading into 4th qtr. Awesome I needed a big game from Sanders. This idiot doesn't even throw anymore. Maybe he hurt his arm from picking up that chicken parm sandwich. Focking azzhole

He did so much to help get everyone into the playoffs, now he is isnt even a QB 1 anymore. If anyone survives another ###### game from him will have to look to play someone else

Mr useless is going to be my QB on my title winning Team thank you mr useless

14 pass attempts heading into 4th qtr. Awesome I needed a big game from Sanders. This idiot doesn't even throw anymore. Maybe he hurt his arm from picking up that chicken parm sandwich. Focking azzhole

Or losing feeling in his toes.

Survived two weeks of his garbage play and am into the finals in Die Nasty, barring a MAJOR blowup.

This happens pretty much every year, and people insist fantasy is 100% skill. There is some skill in managing to a top 3 point total year in and year out, but when you get to the playoffs it's nothing more than a complete coin flip, maybe worse.

I won't draft Peyton again.

Spectacular regular season stats, but he fades down the stretch, and tanks when your FF team needs him the most.

Granted he won me a lot of regular season games, but I still would have got in regardless. Losing to a team with 7 wins is just salt in the wound.

Man, my team that dominated the regular season is going to go out in the first round most likely unless Cutler and Ingram can get me 45 points thanks to Peyton deciding to hand-off the whole game.

D. Thomas + E. Sanders + J. Thomas = 26 pts

A special shout out to L. McCoy and Chip Kelly for 3 vultured TD's too.

I guess you Peyton owners who got knocked out of the playoffs should have had guys like LeVeon Bell and Odell Beckham Jr on your team and you'd be playing for the championship next week. Oh and BECAUSE of the fact that I have Peyton, I haven't carried a backup quarterback since Peyton's bye in week 4 so I was able to pick up players like Beckham, Jeremy Hill, Tre Mason etc.... Have a great off season, I have a championship to prepare for.

• Like 2

This happens pretty much every year, and people insist fantasy is 100% skill. There is some skill in managing to a top 3 point total year in and year out, but when you get to the playoffs it's nothing more than a complete coin flip, maybe worse.

This..completely. Jordy owner in my $ league is surviving. Arod owner is getting spanked.