Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Can I cry here please?

man, I have never felt this bad about a loss, I was playing a team I had no business beating, but somehow his team shat the bed this week. I wish I got blown out of the water, it would hurt so much less

anyways here is my tearful bad beat, lets see yours?

I am up 18.9 with 1 min 40 seconds left in the game last night, the game is clearly over, New Orleans just needs to run out the clock (paging Bryan Westbrook btw)

well I am sure you know the outcome, Ingram breaks a 15 yard TD for 7.5 pts, 1 min 30 seconds left. Jeffrey catches a 35 yard pass (4.5pts) and then with 30 seconds left, the shitty ass Cutler again gets a garbage TD to Jeffery (7.7 pts)

Dude I am playing gets 19.7 in the final 1:30 to beat me and advance to the finals, its still hurting today, I didnt come here last night, was just trying to get past it.

how does this happen, seems like every couple years the flukiest of flukes occur and knock me out.

I mean how is it possible that the only scenario he beats me in is 2 TD's by his guys only in the final 1:30 of garbage time while also getting at least 55 total yards and 2 receptions.

Difference between playing for 1500 and 300

make matters worse, I was getting texts on that final drive by New Orleans congratulating me

I knew people would cry from that last drive especially if they were going up against Jeffery and Cutler. It almost happened in my league. The entire time I was worried about Forte because I was up by 8 points going into that final drive. The guy I'll play in the championship opponent had Cutler and Jeffery and he was down by almost 20. The final score was 84.61- 84.01. That is worth crying over as well for coming back so close but still losing. BTW, I know it doesn't help but man, reading your story made me laugh so hard, I'm almost in tears.

man, I have never felt this bad about a loss, I was playing a team I had no business beating, but somehow his team shat the bed this week. I wish I got blown out of the water, it would hurt so much less

anyways here is my tearful bad beat, lets see yours?

I am up 18.9 with 1 min 40 seconds left in the game last night, the game is clearly over, New Orleans just needs to run out the clock (paging Bryan Westbrook btw)

well I am sure you know the outcome, Ingram breaks a 15 yard TD for 7.5 pts, 1 min 30 seconds left. Jeffrey catches a 35 yard pass (4.5pts) and then with 30 seconds left, the shitty ass Cutler again gets a garbage TD to Jeffery (7.7 pts)

Dude I am playing gets 19.7 in the final 1:30 to beat me and advance to the finals, its still hurting today, I didnt come here last night, was just trying to get past it.

how does this happen, seems like every couple years the flukiest of flukes occur and knock me out.

I mean how is it possible that the only scenario he beats me in is 2 TD's by his guys only in the final 1:30 of garbage time while also getting at least 55 total yards and 2 receptions.

Difference between playing for 1500 and 300

make matters worse, I was getting texts on that final drive by New Orleans congratulating me

That's a sad sad story . I am so sorry about that fact that you almost won and where in tears about it and then lost and are now in tears about it . Sad to see you take a lost of a fantasy football game so hard . It's all good take,the family out for a steak dinner all will be better . The sun will come up tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

That's a sad sad story . I am so sorry about that fact that you almost won and where in tears about it and then lost and are now in tears about it . Sad to see you take a lost of a fantasy football game so hard . It's all good take,the family out for a steak dinner all will be better . The sun will come up tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

not if it's raining, it won't

Not as rough as your story, but after dominating this Webmaster's league in total points but only managing an 8-5 record (because I also led the league in total points against), I lost out making the Championship game because of a tie-breaker. My playoff game ended in a 63-63 tie with the tiebreaker being highest points scored by any single player in the game. His QB Brady (20) outscored my QB Russell Wilson (12)... so no championship for me. :wall:

Terrible. Just terrible.

If you weren't playing in a PPR league, you would have won.

Moral of the story: Standard Scoring > PPR Scoring.

(I've never understood why people play PPR except that it inflates the numbers....why should someone get a point for simply catching the ball?)

Still, terrible, just terrible. Kudos for venting on here rather than beating someone up. I would have broken something big.....:)

That's pretty brutal dude.

I was on the winning side of that garbage time scoring drive. That's some pretty serious coin difference.

makes me feel better...

I was one more TD from brees from winning...

when Graham dropped the pass and the next pllay NO kicked a field goal I knew I was ...

... that westbrook TD cost me over a thousand dollars... just seeing it again makes me vomit.

Wow, dude, a loss like that would definitely take me a full day to recover from as well. I noticed that last 90 seconds was crazy. I had Ingram, and my opponent Jeffrey. I barely won myself, but it was too close for my liking.

Sorry dude. It sucks.

I would like to thank you guys here at FFtoday for showing a softer side. I really expected a few of you to rip into me to quit being a little ######

Classy reply, dude.

It's true that the "male code" says we should have made fun of you....but let's be honest, we can all relate a lot more to the pain felt in losing than to the joy felt in bullying.

Moral of the story: Standard Scoring > PPR Scoring.

(I've never understood why people play PPR except that it inflates the numbers....why should someone get a point for simply catching the ball?)

Dude have you seen the Odell Beckham catch?

I feel your pain. Was going against Cutler and had a .5 point lead when Ingram broke off that TD, giving Cutler the ball back. The rest is history....... :thumbsdown:

I'm right there with you buddy. The beginning of the end was Chicago going for it 4and8 with 2:30 to go and deep in there own territory and not making it.. Had Forte against Ingram in a TD-only lead up by 2 points. *&^(*&^!!!. Punt the ball and let me win my semi-final game. Yikes.

I'm right there with you buddy. The beginning of the end was Chicago going for it 4and8 with 2:30 to go and deep in there own territory and not making it.. Had Forte against Ingram in a TD-only lead up by 2 points. *&^(*&^!!!. Punt the ball and let me win my semi-final game. Yikes.

forgot about that part, damn they shoulda punted, or even got the 1st down woulda been fine

Fantasy is one fickle b!tch. I was on the opposite end of that panic - a garbage TD to Bennett instead of Jeffrey would have cost me the win by 1 point.

And I was the victim of Bryan Westbrook's kneel at the 1 all those years ago. I believe that was in the semi-finals that year and cost me a spot in the finals which I would have won.

Fantasy is one fickle b!tch. I was on the opposite end of that panic - a garbage TD to Bennett instead of Jeffrey would have cost me the win by 1 point.

And I was the victim of Bryan Westbrook's kneel at the 1 all those years ago. I believe that was in the semi-finals that year and cost me a spot in the finals which I would have won.

seems a lot of us were in on that Westbrook kneel. It sucked but was probably the single smartest play I have ever seen

Not as rough as your story, but after dominating this Webmaster's league in total points but only managing an 8-5 record (because I also led the league in total points against), I lost out making the Championship game because of a tie-breaker. My playoff game ended in a 63-63 tie with the tiebreaker being highest points scored by any single player in the game. His QB Brady (20) outscored my QB Russell Wilson (12)... so no championship for me. :wall:

Wow, Mike. And to think that I felt bad missing out on advancing to my big $$$ league Championship by losing by 2/10 of a point. I feel your pain!

ICEMAN

damn, even filthy would shake his head over that one

You got that right.

Damn, that's a bad beat Raider. Although for every person screwed over by it, there's another guy who can't believe his good fortune that Cutler/Jeffries/Ingram scored like that.

There's nothing you can do about that man. Out of your hands. Look on the bright side: at least you didn't p!ss two title game chances away by starting Johnny College Football. I'll have to look myself in the eyes for as long as my FF career lasts.