Sign in to follow this  
TK0001

The Sanctuary is broken

We're working on it. Believe it or not, our board really is broke.

Sorry, I don't. :dunno:

I am. I'm just needling you for my own entertainment.

I actually do hope you guys stay. More traffic is a good thing.

Except for Gutter, since he's a giant doosh in a small package.

Words hurt, Frank.

Didn't you post over there for a minute or two? I would say most people that go there come back here. I think there's just different posting styles. Like we've developed our own "accent" in the 10 years we've been posting there. It's not like I try to be so different from the way you guys post, it's just that's what we're used to. Like when Geeks come over there and still say stuff like "mebbe" and "ghey". Just takes a bit of immersion to get the lingo down.

Words hurt, Frank.

Didn't you post over there for a minute or two? I would say most people that go there come back here. I think there's just different posting styles. Like we've developed our own "accent" in the 10 years we've been posting there. It's not like I try to be so different from the way you guys post, it's just that's what we're used to. Like when Geeks come over there and still say stuff like "mebbe" and "ghey". Just takes a bit of immersion to get the lingo down.

Yeah, I did. I needed more entertainment bang for my buck since that place is slower than the Mange Bored during the offseason, so I tailed off. Unfortunately, this place sucks, too.

:(

Yeah, I did. I needed more entertainment bang for my buck since that place is slower than the Mange Bored during the offseason, so I tailed off. Unfortunately, this place sucks, too.

:(

Yeah, if you want rapid-fire posting, that place isn't for you. It does get going pretty good when there are interesting topics flying around. I like the pace, since it allows me to work for awhile between posting.

Yeah, if you want rapid-fire posting, that place isn't for you. It does get going pretty good when there are interesting topics flying around. I like the pace, since it allows me to work for awhile between posting.

See, there's the difference. I post to avoid working.

Get. Out! Wilzone! or is Special Agent Wilzone?

It's really me! Alerted to Death of Sanctuary via Facebook. Just thought I'd dust this profile off and take it for a spin for a few minutes.

Wilzone!!@#

Remember that time we called each other and laughed like retards the entire time? I think we were both shocked that we had actual functioning voice boxes.

I do!!# :cheers: Was that when we were trying to create our own awesome fantasy football advice website that would blow away the competition?

I do!!# :cheers: Was that when we were trying to create our own awesome fantasy football advice website that would blow away the competition?

Oh that actually worked out. We built it up and sold it to google. Not long after your departure. Shame. ^_^

Oh that actually worked out. We built it up and sold it to google. Not long after your departure. Shame. ^_^

Now I feel bad for bringing it up.

Hi big guy. Jags winning tonight?

Fan in me hopes so, GM in me hopes not for draft position. Let me get a few good bourbons in me and the fan will take over :doublethumbsup:

That's alright. Without the Sanctuary, I had to time to invent this thingy that pretty much everyone uses now. You might have seen me on Shark Tank? I was the guy who they all fought over and eventually gave millions to. You've probably got my product on your desk somewhere. If not, you should.

That's alright. Without the Sanctuary, I had to time to invent this thingy that pretty much everyone uses now. You might have seen me on Shark Tank? I was the guy who they all fought over and eventually gave millions to. You've probably got my product on your desk somewhere. If not, you should.

I thought that was AW

red stapler :dunno:

Fan in me hopes so, GM in me hopes not for draft position. Let me get a few good bourbons in me and the fan will take over :doublethumbsup:

I'll be drinking, only because the NFL is really pushing my love of the game with this matchup.

Except for when some of you dudes are on your periods and decide to "take your balls and go home."

wow. the gayest schtick ive seen in quite awhile.

Don't worry, in short order I'll have our new site up and running for us and we'll be out of your hair again. Sorry for the brief interruption. I suggest you stay out of this thread to avoid further annoyances.

You're right. This is the greatest board prank ever. Busted.

I wouldn't go that far. :lol:

But when you guys get bored, you always seem to show up here to stir the turd.

Lol. We totally called the site host company and told them to pull our plug so we could pull a sweet board prank.

:first:

Lol. We totally called the site host company and told them to pull our plug so we could pull a sweet board prank.

Yep, and they thought it was such a great idea they pulled the plug on the root site as well!!

Yep, and they thought it was such a great idea they pulled the plug on the root site as well!!

This is almost as great as when we faked jgalt's death.

root canal :shocking:

Oh, it's much more than broke. :lol:

Well, damn...

That is a lot of history gone just like that. :(

Well, damn...

That is a lot of history gone just like that. :(

Who woulda thunk that foothillsdesign.com wasn't the next Gensler.