Sign in to follow this  
t.j

The smilies here are really lacking

This is an :lol:? :lol: Come on. Who laughs without moving? :disappointed::mrswilzone::weary:

And no message icon. How am I supposed to associate a thumbsup with every post?

This is an :lol:? :lol: Come on. Who laughs without moving? :disappointed::mrswilzone::weary:

And no message icon. How am I supposed to associate a thumbsup with every post?

I'm having a difficult time adjusting as well. I feel like a robot without being able to use my go-to :madani: or :damnyou:

I just noticed that there are a few more smilies if you click the little arrow after you bring them up. So that's awesome, you have to click to bring up the smilies and then you have to click again if you want to see half of them. :mellow:

But hey, it's good to know that :banana: and :pointstosky: and :bench: are forever. If I'm ever posting about 1990s memes or on the mange board (I'll bet they still call it that), I'll be sure to use them. But yeah, no wigglypea, no :balls:, no :detective:, definitely roughing it here.

I just noticed that there are a few more smilies if you click the little arrow after you bring them up. So that's awesome, you have to click to bring up the smilies and then you have to click again if you want to see half of them. :mellow:

But hey, it's good to know that :banana: and :pointstosky: and :bench: are forever. If I'm ever posting about 1990s memes or on the mange board (I'll bet they still call it that), I'll be sure to use them. But yeah, no wigglypea, no :balls:, no :detective:, definitely roughing it here.

Didn't O create those Eagle and Redskin smileys? Same with the sadbanana.

Hey, they have a nono! Score one for the Geek Club. It's not as good of a nono of course, but at this point we'll take what we can get. :first:

I believe so. O was a great man. sadbanana beats the heck out of dancing banana. Much like my college fantasy team is going to beat the heck out of GutterBoy's.

I believe so. O was a great man. sadbanana beats the heck out of dancing banana. Much like my college fantasy team is going to beat the heck out of GutterBoy's.

You don't have a kicker, face.

Since the site crashed before you picked one, that's it.

:lol: stop!!! Grape Powerade through the nose!!! Rolf!! :lol:

Would you shut the up already. We get it. You don't think we're funny. Fine. Not every post is funny. You don't need to comment on how every post is not funny. Just ignore all of us.

You don't have a kicker, ###### face.

Since the site crashed before you picked one, that's it.

As if my team needs a kicker to kick your team's ass!

He's actually not. I know it sounds weird.

It's OK. I'm a midget that rides cats, I'm a huge douche, I'm a poosay that cries and bitches about everything, I lie about everything, etc. Don't ruin the fun.

He's actually not. I know it sounds weird.

What the hell happened? Near-death experience? Found Jesus? Stopped eating gluten?

It's OK. I'm a midget that rides cats, I'm a huge douche, I'm a poosay that cries and bitches about everything, I lie about everything, etc. Don't ruin the fun.

I just know Wilzone's still stuck with the mindset we all had when we though you were a tremendous c0cksucker. Just trying to clear the air.

What the hell happened? Near-death experience? Found Jesus? Stopped eating gluten?

He's an acquired taste. You bounced too early.

After checking that other thread you raised from the grave, I wish I could travel back in time and stop past-self. Eagle has been run into the ground.

He's an acquired taste. You bounced too early.

That's quite a long time to acquire a taste for someone. I think I knew Gutter for at least 5 years before I bounced. He did show brief signs of being a good guy back in the day.

Wilzone didn't even like me, of all people. Some people just have bad taste.

(And by some people, I mean not Wilzone.)

In Wilzone's defense, I'm sure he would still think I'm a giant douche.

I bet if we got you two in the same room, you could work it out.

Wilzone, you got an XBox 360?

That's quite a long time to acquire a taste for someone. I think I knew Gutter for at least 5 years before I bounced. He did show brief signs of being a good guy back in the day.

I don't think we ever knew each other. That being said, I think we're probably just different people that wouldn't see eye to eye (yes I'm short, lulz), but that's OK. Nothing wrong with just being different types of people. CMT is a guy that wants me dead, for whatever reason. I don't understand it, I'm lovable as .

Well t.j I didn't like you for years. Then something happened. Now I can't quit you.

In Wilzone's defense, I'm sure he would still think I'm a giant douche.

You might be right, but I've changed too. I'm more chill about most everything and more willing to listen to opinions that aren't my own.

You might be right, but I've changed too. I'm more chill about most everything and more willing to listen to opinions that aren't my own.

I think that is where we had our problems. I would bust your balls, and you thought I was serious and a douche, but in actuality I was just busting balls, that's what I like to do. Some guys don't like to get their balls busted. I've learned that.

I bet if we got you two in the same room, you could work it out.

Wilzone, you got an XBox 360?

Nope. Kids have a Wii U though. :dunno:

fuzzy bunny this time?

It's 6 characters so it has to be, right?

Also holy fuzzy bunny is an excellent exclamation, I approve. :thumbsup:

It took me a while to catch the footnote. Forgot about how we used that! I do recall not liking you t.j., but I honestly have no idea why. It was more subtle than Gutter's constant douchethuggery. Whatever it is, it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

It's 6 characters so it has to be, right?

Also holy fuzzy bunny is an excellent exclamation, I approve. :thumbsup:

you'll have to forgive me. I think it was the only censored word at that other place. I'm not used to all the pound signs.