Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

If you are the CHAMPION, tell us here

Congrats to all the fantasy champions. If you want to parlay your win and see if you can do it again check out. http://www.knockoutfantasyplayoffs.com It's a fantasy football league like no other designed specifically for the NFL Playoffs. Check it out, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Kick rocks dude.

We are the champions. This lineup brought me the gold tonight. 1pt. PPR. Thanks you all and see you next year.

Matt Ryan, Fred Jackson, Tre Mason, Jordi Nelson, Brandell Lafell, Kelvin Benjamin, Zac Ertz, Mason Crosby, Pats

Time to listen to "Queen" thanks to the men below (see signature). My best Fantasy Football team ever! First win in over 15 years! (Did not play the last 8 years though).

2 out of 3 leagues this year.

Special thanks to Demarco Murray, Leveon Bell and of course myself. You guys were there for me all year. Couldn't have done it without you.

12 team 16 year league. Highly competitive, 500 per team. Didn't draft a rb till round 6 and that was Sankey. Thank you A Brown, Dez and Gronk. And thanks to Josh Gordon for having a 100 yard game first game back and let me get J Hill in a trade.

• Like 1

1 out of 5 leagues

Made the playoffs in 3 out of 5

#3 Seed 2 QB / 2 Utility League :first:

Eli Manning NYG - QB

Alex Smith KC - QB - Dropped Cutler :mad:

Odell Beckham Jr. NYG - WR

Antonio Brown Pit - WR
Mark Ingram NO - RB - Benched Shady :bench:

DeMarco Murray Dal - RB :pointstosky:

Travis Kelce KC - TE

Carolina Defense

AJ tearing his vag sealed the deal for me. Thought I was dead after going against Wilson, Lynch and Baldwin last night and seeing a huge lead dwindle to nothing.

AJ tearing his vag sealed the deal for me. Thought I was dead after going against Wilson, Lynch and Baldwin last night and seeing a huge lead dwindle to nothing.

How much did you win by?

12 team 16 year league. Highly competitive, 500 per team. Didn't draft a rb till round 6 and that was Sankey. Thank you A Brown, Dez and Gronk. And thanks to Josh Gordon for having a 100 yard game first game back and let me get J Hill in a trade.

Wow, what a brilliant move to trade high for Gordon and fill in a weakness. Clap clap

Finally won the Dynasty league

Drew Brees

Jamaal Charles

CJ Anderson

Mark Ingram

Antonio Brown

Anquan Boldin

Travis Kelce

Detroit

CJ Anderson and Jeremy hill saved me from the Suck Luck performance of 0.38. Thank god!

My year end recap:

4 leagues, 1 is my dynasty. Made the playoffs in 2 of 4 and the Toilet Bowl Championship in my Dynasty. I lost that game but I do have the #2 pick in our rookie draft next year.

2 Championship matches and won both!! Here are my rosters that ended up winning the leagues:

12 team league PPR, #1 seed at 10-3.

Ryan

J. Stewart (Jennings out)

D. Martin (Ellington out)

Dez

AJ Green

E. Sanders (Gordon was benched except his only good week)

Olsen

Tucker (1 of 5 different kickers I had all year)

Ravens D (kept Broncos on bench)

10 team league, standard scoring, #3 seed at 9-4.

Ryan

McCoy

J. Stewart (Ellington out)

Julio

Jeffery

Beckham Jr

VJax (TY Hilton out)

Gates

Parkey

Bills D

First time Champion in my big money league.

Ben Roethlisberger

Jamaal Charles

Tre Mason

Jordy Nelson

Antonio Brown

Jarvis Landry/B.Cooks

Gronk

Justin Tucker

Ravens/Chargers

3 leagues; 2 12 team leagues, and one 24 team league (two conference which operate independently until week 17's 'Super Bowl').

Lost the biggest money league finals yesterday because of Jeremy Hill, who also won my middle money league. Was top record and top points team + 2nd place overall. Not bad.

Middle money league won yesterday due to same Jeremy Hill (yay/boo :lol:). Top points/best record/overall winner. Awesome

Third league smallest money league ($90 entry) squeaked into playoffs as #6 seed @ 6-7. Rattled off 3 wins in a row; am now 9-7 and conference champ of the AFC; now face NFC winner (cannot see their lineup until tomorrow; it's technically a totally different CBS league run by the same commish). Considering that this week 17 'Super Bowl' is now worth 70% of all the transaction fees for the year as well as 1/2 the overall pot, I probably should consider this a bigger money league also I guess.

Dunno how it works though; never gotten here before! I wonder if my conference's teams can drop players and allow me to pick up whoever I want to face the other conference champ? :unsure:

:lol:

I am going to be sweating it out, up 51pts against P. Manning, Sanu, CJ Anderson, and Haushka (standard scoring/non-ppr). I benched Murray for HIll at the last minute........ :doh:

Held on for the win. Special thanks to Big Ben (2nd half of season)/Matt Ryan (1st half of season), D. Murray, Forte, and A. Brown for carrying me just about every week, Wallace for saving his best week for last, and the Packers Defense picked up in Week 15. Also would like to thank my opponents team for having it's worst week in the 1st round of the playoffs vs. me. And the Bengals D for keeping Manning and Anderson in check for the Finals. Honorable mentions: Hopkins, Kelce, Hill. Until next year everyone, best of luck/skill!

The common denominator here is clearly Odell Beckham. Manny Sanders first half MVP, Odell second half MVP.

I had them both and they came up HUGE in the Championship.

2 leagues, 2 trophies.

One of them I won by a couple of points while Luck posted a goose egg.

The other I won by a couple of points while Green posted a goose egg.

Thank god for ODB.

Won 3/4 championship games I was in.

Comes at a good time to pay for all the Christmas presents for family & friends.

• Like 1