Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Focking Bert! (Grrr)

So I call this schmuck to wish him a Feliz Huevos Rancheros and he tells me he's about to tee off on the 4th tee. Meanwhile, I've got 8 inches on my freaking patio and it's like 8 degrees outside.

I hope he gets eaten by an alligator. Or Herpes. Or both.

So I call this schmuck to wish him a Feliz Huevos Rancheros and he tells me he's about to tee off on the 4th tee. Meanwhile, I've got 8 inches on my freaking patio and it's like 8 degrees outside.

He was golfing with nikki? :shocking:

He was golfing with nikki? :shocking:

Golfing with gonzo has to suck, she has to have terrible depth perception with that nose blocking her vision.

Let me know when you want 8 inches in your mouf

:o

Let me know when you want 8 inches in your mouf

:o

I was going to go with "I thought we all had to have a minimum of 10 inches to post here."

I was going to go with "I thought we all had to have a minimum of 10 inches to post here."

Soft 8

Golfing with gonzo has to suck, she has to have terrible depth perception with that nose blocking her vision.

Hook a scope to it and it's a whole new ball game.

Ima be in Houston either today or tomorrow. I'm not against sharing a beer with either you or/and Bert. :banana:

Ima be in Houston either today or tomorrow. I'm not against sharing a beer with either you or/and Bert. :banana:

Wiff is in Colorado now, I'm still here, where you headed?

Wiff is in Colorado now, I'm still here, where you headed?

Wow, I guess I should get around here more often... :doh:

We've got some tickets to the Texas bowl. Meeting some family and staying in Baytown Monday night. Currently live in Louisiana. Not sure if Mrs TRF and I are going to head out for some alone time today or drive in tomorrow. Either way, I'd be up to meeting for a beer.

Wow, I guess I should get around here more often... :doh:

We've got some tickets to the Texas bowl. Meeting some family and staying in Baytown Monday night. Currently live in Louisiana. Not sure if Mrs TRF and I are going to head out for some alone time today or drive in tomorrow. Either way, I'd be up to meeting for a beer.

I'll be around and am always up to meet a geek

Kickass. What area of Houston are you in?

I live in the heights, north of i10 inside the loop

Cool. We are hanging out right now. May head out in a bit. I'll pm you my cell #...if I ever figure out how. Worst case scenario, can you meet for a beer lunch manana?

We met. We had beer. Had a lot more in common than I expected. Good times. :banana:

I can honestly say that I'm 9/9 when it comes to meeting geeks. All of them have been top notch.

We met. We had beer. Had a lot more in common than I expected. Good times. :banana:

I can honestly say that I'm 9/9 when it comes to meeting geeks. All of them have been top notch.

Sorry I missed it.........I was in Vegas.

Good unexpected geek meat. Whenever you're in town, give me a shout.

All the geeks I've met in real life have been pretty cool, even toro