Sign in to follow this  
TheUsualSuspect

Fascinating Statistic...

Just saw this statistic scroll across the bottom of my TV screen while watching ESPN, and I really can't get over it.

The Kansas City Chiefs had 0 TDs from their WRs this season.

How disgusting is A Smith? And how bad are their WRs? Didn't Bowe have like 14 scores maybe three years ago?

Thru a 16 game regular season, in "Today's Game", I am quite certain that this will never happen ever again.

How disgusting is it that Alex Smith is still the starter or the Coach/O.C./GM still have jobs? Dwayne Bowe is their #1? Really? Kelce is a beast but won't be utilized. Who the hell is drafting there and why don't they have WRs?

It was fitting that Bowe had a TD in his hands and fumbled at the goal line. Kelce picked it up for a fumble recovery TD, but still no receiving TD's by WR's in KC. :lol:

Just saw this statistic scroll across the bottom of my TV screen while watching ESPN, and I really can't get over it.

The Kansas City Chiefs had 0 TDs from their WRs this season.

How disgusting is A Smith? And how bad are their WRs? Didn't Bowe have like 14 scores maybe three years ago?

Thru a 16 game regular season, in "Today's Game", I am quite certain that this will never happen ever again.

Lol it's unbelievable

But to me it shows how good they can be with some decent WRs and their healthy oline comes back next year. Smith has no time to stop back and let downfield plays develop