Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

++ UPDATE: 4-Game Suspension Upheld - 11 of 12 footballs NE used were deflated 2psi!

So did the Colts and the Ravens :lol:

Of course - and of course Seattle is about 3x as good as either...and Baltimore nearly took you out.

Of course - and of course Seattle is about 3x as good as either...and Baltimore nearly took you out.

Yep, true on both counts :wave:

I've asked this before (during Spygate) but what would it take to be shocked by the Patriots and their willingness to cheat? Listening devices in the opponents' locker room? Someone spying on the opponents' sideline (like one of the camera guys)?

It's becoming readily apparent that those of us who aren't Patriot fans are no longer shocked and the Patriot fans aren't capable of being ashamed of their team.

• Like 1

Pats remind me of Nixon/Watergate. Just as Nixon would have easily won without cheating, same goes for Pats. They should be the best overall team of this era, but they are going to be remembered for this and spygate. It's only fitting that Putin stole Krafts ring.

• Like 1

As the real story trickles out ...the colts line backer who intercepted the ball did NOT notice a difference, just wanted a souvenir.

As I said earlier this all stems from sore losing harbaugh...looked like a complete idiot on the eligible receiver rule..Brady pointed out he's an idiot and should learn the rules fueled his sore losing fire...I'm sure shamed and furious he hoped the colts would jump on his excuses bandwagon and now the colts are backing off as they don't want to look as pathetic as that clown.

All of it is a bunch of crybaby nonsense..

You'll notice Seattle is taking the high road.

Play the game ya losers and learn the rules in the off season harbaugh...won't be long before he is on the mangina shunned train for being a rat sore losing fock. What I think we'll find out is the refs didn't do there job and actually check the balls.

As Arron Rogers attested, the testing is an "if" thing not a when thing.

Go PATS!!!

quieted down the deflated packer fans anyway

And if the6 take air out before 5he game...does he put more in?

Has have the packers balls failed any tests? (Other than McCarthy at the goalline)

Where did he say that? Cause if he's now changing his story then it really does sound fishy

From Rotoworld:

Colts ILB D'Qwell Jackson says he didn't notice anything unusual about the ball he intercepted in Sunday's AFC Championship Game.

Jackson was rumored to be the reason the investigation started, but says that's not the case. "I definitely wouldn't be able to tell if one ball had less pressure than another," Jackson said. "It wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. They outplayed us. ... I don't feel slighted at all personally." If only the rest of America shared Jackson's desire to move on.
Related: D'Qwell Jackson
Source: NFL.com
Jan 22 - 7:36 PM

Not sure really what to believe in this crap. No one even knows exactly what the actually what the weight was or was not. For instance why did Belichick say they might over inflate the balls in the future to avoid the pressure from dropping from 12.5 to 12.3 and being under the league min

Conspiracy

Why did he reference that #? Could the reports of all 12 balls being 2 lbs under limit be wrong?

12.5 - 12.3 = .2

As the real story trickles out ...the colts line backer who intercepted the ball did NOT notice a difference, just wanted a souvenir.

As I said earlier this all stems from sore losing harbaugh...looked like a complete idiot on the eligible receiver rule..Brady pointed out he's an idiot and should learn the rules fueled his sore losing fire...I'm sure shamed and furious he hoped the colts would jump on his excuses bandwagon and now the colts are backing off as they don't want to look as pathetic as that clown.

All of it is a bunch of crybaby nonsense..

You'll notice Seattle is taking the high road.

They're not taking the high road; they're the team that hasn't played NE yet. They feel the same way, and are avoiding comment to level you guys right on the field, instead of the press. There is no reason to give NE bulletin board fodder, and - instead - let them simmer in their own Karma Stew for now.

Play the game ya ###### losers and learn the rules in the off season harbaugh...won't be long before he is on the mangina shunned train for being a rat sore losing fock. What I think we'll find out is the refs didn't do there job and actually check the balls.

As Arron Rogers attested, the testing is an "if" thing not a when thing.

Go PATS!!!

It's Aaron. HTH.

Pats remind me of Nixon/Watergate. Just as Nixon would have easily won without cheating, same goes for Pats. They should be the best overall team of this era, but they are going to be remembered for this and spygate. It's only fitting that Putin stole Krafts ring.

They'll also be known for CHOKING horribly against the Giants in their 18-1 season where they steamrolled everyone they played. Love it. :)

**not a Pats fan**

At the end of the day this is a non-story. Much ado about nothing.

Stupid focking non-story. Was from the start

Its only all over the media but yeah, a non story. :D

• Like 1

Does anyone know when the league starting using independent equipment managers and ball attendants to handle the balls for the Super Bowl? Is this the first year or have they been doing it for a while now? ESPN mentions that the process was established "long before" this new scandal occurred. But does that mean months ago or years ago?

The media makes up stupid stuff all the time. Surely you agree??

The media makes up stupid stuff all the time. Surely you agree??

Or misconstrues things, fail to report things, make things biased.

Does anyone know when the league starting using independent equipment managers and ball attendants to handle the balls for the Super Bowl? Is this the first year or have they been doing it for a while now? ESPN mentions that the process was established "long before" this new scandal occurred. But does that mean months ago or years ago?

It's always been that way as far as I know.

It was like that for all games but Peyton whined and stamped his feet until the system outside the SB was established.

I've asked this before (during Spygate) but what would it take to be shocked by the Patriots and their willingness to cheat? Listening devices in the opponents' locker room? Someone spying on the opponents' sideline (like one of the camera guys)?

It's becoming readily apparent that those of us who aren't Patriot fans are no longer shocked and the Patriot fans aren't capable of being ashamed of their team.

Yeah, I said in the Geek Club 11/12 thread that they could have lots of other cheats going. The NFL should check for bugs around the visiting locker room and the visiting bench area. May as well seize the teams computers and see if deflating is discussed as well.

**not a Pats fan**

At the end of the day this is a non-story. Much ado about nothing.

i'm blaming the refs for this bullsh*t

Yeah non story to Cheatiots fans hoping it goes away yet leads all sports and news headlines newspapers ( like today's usatoday as I sit in airport looking at Brady's mugshot from paper of lady sitting across from me)

Yeah non story to Cheatiots fans hoping it goes away yet leads all sports and news headlines newspapers ( like today's usatoday as I sit in airport looking at Brady's mugshot from paper of lady sitting across from me)

I keep picturing your Avatar staring down this lady at an airport

I keep picturing your Avatar staring down this lady at an airport

Awesome scene cut from show

They're not taking the high road; they're the team that hasn't played NE yet. They feel the same way, and are avoiding comment to level you guys right on the field, instead of the press. There is no reason to give NE bulletin board fodder, and - instead - let them simmer in their own Karma Stew for now.

It's Aaron. HTH.

have you conceded that Aaron has intentionally tried to and obviously has succeeded in getting over inflated balls into the game yet ? Karma caught up to him I guess.

Even White House press secretary is ripping on the Cheatriots calling Brady a liar basically

Priceless.

Pats are a punchline

• Like 1

Florio reporting NFL setup Pats this week to catch them in act after knowing about their antics Source profootballweekly

And they got busted

• Like 1

Even White House press secretary is ripping on the Cheatriots calling Brady a liar basically

Priceless.

Pats are a punchline

the white house secretary ? :lol: he took a break from Obama's real world taping ? :lol:

the white house secretary ? :lol: he took a break from Obama's real world taping ? :lol:

What?

have you conceded that Aaron has intentionally tried to and obviously has succeeded in getting over inflated balls into the game yet ? Karma caught up to him I guess.

Link to air pressure he uses?

• Like 1

Florio reporting NFL setup Pats this week to catch them in act after knowing about their antics Source profootballweekly

And they got busted

Link to that murf? Searched around a bit but can't find it.

People never care for the truth, we wants to hear what we want to hear.

Everyone feels like the underdog. People are scared, ignorant and without purpose in life. Few Americans can relate to the winning and dominate Pats. In addition, news outlet is nothing more than glorified tabloid now of day.

End result, in most people's eye, Pats = cheaters because it makes people feel good about themselves.

At the end, this is a none story just like cute puppy, bad tattoo, and celebrity photo bomb on your Facebook. We can't turn away, we have to click on it!!!!

Vegas has set the line for this game at -1psi.

I would jump on that.

People never care for the truth, we wants to hear what we want to hear.

Everyone feels like the underdog. People are scared, ignorant and without purpose in life. Few Americans can relate to the winning and dominate Pats. In addition, news outlet is nothing more than glorified tabloid now of day.

End result, in most people's eye, Pats = cheaters because it makes people feel good about themselves.

At the end, this is a none story just like cute puppy, bad tattoo, and celebrity photo bomb on your Facebook. We can't turn away, we have to click on it!!!!

Speaking of typical behavior.

It's posts like this that are very telling of today's society. "I don't care if rules are broken so long as I'm entertained or my team wins". Imagine what rules the Patriots would break (or are breaking) if people just accept it like you're willing/wanting to do. Same goes for those that defended AP and his savage abuse of his child or Ray Rice punching and dragging his wife. Let's not make anyone accountable for their actions so long as they're entertaining us.

"Few Americans can relate to the winning and dominate Pats."

Has it occurred to you that the reason they win or dominate is the fact that they're willing to cheat? Who knows what else they're doing.
  • Like 1

Link to air pressure he uses?

in his own words "over the limit" and "see if refs adjusted" but you know and choose to ignore those facts. Can't help yer selective give o fock kid.

in his own words "over the limit" and "see if refs adjusted" but you know and choose to ignore those facts. Can't help yer selective give o fock kid.

So Pats getting caught under-inflating balls with proof=not a big deal, every team does it.

Rodgers talks about it, with no proof or numbers suddenly=Rodgers is a cheater punish him!

fockers LOL

So Pats getting caught under-inflating balls with proof=not a big deal, every team does it.

Rodgers talks about it, with no proof or numbers suddenly=Rodgers is a cheater punish him!

###### fockers LOL

cool analogy bro too bad its the opposite of what's being played out.

###### fockers LOL

Rodgers actually admitted to it. Isn't that proof enough when someone admits to doing something against the rules?

Speaking of typical behavior.

It's posts like this that are very telling of today's society. "I don't care if rules are broken so long as I'm entertained or my team wins". Imagine what rules the Patriots would break (or are breaking) if people just accept it like you're willing/wanting to do. Same goes for those that defended AP and his savage abuse of his child or Ray Rice punching and dragging his wife. Let's not make anyone accountable for their actions so long as they're entertaining us.

"Few Americans can relate to the winning and dominate Pats."

Has it occurred to you that the reason they win or dominate is the fact that they're willing to cheat? Who knows what else they're doing.

Oh so now beating the sh!t out of your fiancée or four year old kid is the same as under inflating some footballs? :wacko: