Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

++ UPDATE: 4-Game Suspension Upheld - 11 of 12 footballs NE used were deflated 2psi!

How far do you drop Brady now?

Not too far considering hes always available at a decent price. But if 4 gms stands its pretty rough to not have your qb for 4 games. I usually take qbs early or late so im not worried.

If/When Brady is suspended for more than those two games, one of the most overused phrases you'll see is:

So you get two games for knocking out a woman, but ____ for "more likely than not" knowing about someone else deflating footballs?

Its begun.

Reset botton for Pats players now . If the four games stand . I hope not its just to funny . Now the NFL is worried about intigerity.

Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=habitual+line+stepper)

habitual line stepper-

One who constantly steps over "the line" whatever that line may be. This has the effect of forcing you as an observer to set him or her straight with physical force or the threat of physical force.

(from Chappelle's Show: Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Story)

RICK JAMES "Charlie Murphy!!! (punch to the head, leaving a mark)

Then Charlie Murphy proceeds to kick Rick James' a*s because he's gotta check that sh*t so it don't happen again, forcing him to stop being a habitual line stepper.

• Like 1

Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=habitual+line+stepper)

habitual line stepper-

One who constantly steps over "the line" whatever that line may be. This has the effect of forcing you as an observer to set him or her straight with physical force or the threat of physical force.

(from Chappelle's Show: Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Story)

RICK JAMES "Charlie Murphy!!! (punch to the head, leaving a mark)

Then Charlie Murphy proceeds to kick Rick James' a*s because he's gotta check that sh*t so it don't happen again, forcing him to stop being a habitual line stepper.

if you're not pushing the envelope, than you're the browns

I thought the Browns where caught doing illegal texting

How far do you drop Brady now?

How far do you drop Gronk? He was considered a top ten pick going into the draft.

How far do you drop Gronk? He was considered a top ten pick going into the draft.

No change, young QBs love them some Monster Gronk

Gotta smile when some smug azzclown like Brady takes one on the chin. The icing on the cake is the $1,000,000.00 and draft picks. I almost feel sorry for the Patriots...............

n/m...........it passed.

:banana:

Every once in a while, actual justice transpires, thank god.

• Like 1

ITT: Flyfreak repeats the same mantra, and Murf has a boner the likes of which he hasn't had since watching St. Elmo's fire(Rob Lowe).

Flyfreak, your assersion is so horribly wrong, that stating it once makes you look dumb as shite. Repeating it over and over and over makes it seem you're on crank and rather than polishing your front door knob, you're stuck on this. Please smarten up. Firstly, there is a range in the air pressure, which you repeatedly state as something they should have. It's a full PSI range. Smarten up. Further, there are all sorts of standards within any game. Do you want to change the height of the mound for pitchers that are short?!? Widen the goal post for kickers that suck?!? Jesus man, it's not rocket science. There are standards in place to ensure the game is played on an even playing field. End of story. Stop repeating the same nonsense for months on end, you look dumber than you actually are, and I bet that's not easy to do...

The pats are cheaters, have been for a long time. Do other teams cheat, probably. To what extent, who knows. Only thing concrete is that they keep getting busted. Those on the NE side of things will claim it to be, 'looking for a competitive edge.' THose on the polar opposite side will say all their winning is tainted. Reality likely resides somewhere in between, though definitely not right in the middle. They have shown a blatant disregard for any sort of integrity, rather opting for the, 'win at any cost.' mantra. Sure the 4 game suspension and draft picks hurt, the million bucks is a joke. However, ask any team in the league if they would expend that cost to cash in on a championship and all will say yes. That is the bottom line here. THen again, it's simply a reflection of society. Same as the financial companies will rape and plunder only to pay a 12 billion dollar penalty later on to sweep their doings under the rug. Rinse/repeat. Neither side should get too vested into this discussion. Life will go on. People will continue dying of hunger while we discuss rich people problems such as these. Just accept the fact that practically every aspect of life as we know it has someone in power looking for an edge to cheat you. Just accept it, and you'll be able to cope with life a lot better...

PS: Lay of the meth and stop repeating yourself over and over and over again. It's sad...you know who yous are...

• Like 1

Garbage. Screw the NFL

Why? Because the Pats cheated and have been up to extremely shady tactics since the inception of their ALLEGED "dynasty"? How about Screw the Pats, Belicheat, Kraft and the entire organization for simply being unable to win without controversy, BS, cheating, tuck rules, or any combination thereof?

Got Eli Manning? :banana:

Huh? Huh? lets talk.....

• Like 1

Besides the under inflated balls, those illegal formations were yet another blemish on this past championship. They never should have made it past Baltimore.

Tom's legacy will be remembered by Pats' fans as the GOAT and everyone else who thinks he's a smug doosh nozzle that's a whiney azz pr!ck.

Besides the under inflated balls, those illegal formations were yet another blemish on this past championship. They never should have made it past Baltimore.

Tom's legacy will be remembered by Pats' fans as the GOAT and everyone else who thinks he's a smug doosh nozzle that's a whiney azz pr!ck.

meh, brady's alright

I'm getting tired of this "make it up as we go along" sh*t coming out of the league office, everytime a new case comes along

meh, brady's alright

I'm getting tired of this "make it up as we go along" sh*t coming out of the league office, everytime a new case comes along

Iknowrite! And how about making up the requirements for how much air needs to be in a ball on the fly while we're at it. AmIrite or what?!? I mean every qb should be allowed to determine how much air he likes in the ball. ANd now with winston in the league, we should allow them to determine the shape of the ball as well. From what I understand, Jameis is far more proficient at throwing a baseball than a football, so why not let him use a round ball. AmIrite or what guys?!? huh???

dunce

Iknowrite! And how about making up the requirements for how much air needs to be in a ball on the fly while we're at it. AmIrite or what?!? I mean every qb should be allowed to determine how much air he likes in the ball. ANd now with winston in the league, we should allow them to determine the shape of the ball as well. From what I understand, Jameis is far more proficient at throwing a baseball than a football, so why not let him use a round ball. AmIrite or what guys?!? huh???

dunce

hahaha, exactly, why even have that stupid rule

they didn't have it during the golden age of football, why have it now

and the next time the pats use the wrong laundry detergent let's disband the team and banish all the players to the cfl

• Like 1

Brady loses 4 games checks = $1.88 million. Goody fines Bobby 1 mil for the cheating, thereby actually saving ole pal Bobby $ .88 million. Say thank you Mr Kraft, and have a short talk with Billy about what CHEATING really means.

Wrong... The formations were not illegal. You are worse than my wife bringing up old that doesn't pertain to this fight.

Why? Because the Pats cheated and have been up to extremely shady tactics since the inception of their ALLEGED "dynasty"? How about Screw the Pats, Belicheat, Kraft and the entire organization for simply being unable to win without controversy, BS, cheating, tuck rules, or any combination thereof?

Got Eli Manning? :banana:

Huh? Huh? lets talk.....

Still good to be Brady... Ha!

Gotta smile when some smug azzclown like Brady takes one on the chin. The icing on the cake is the $1,000,000.00 and draft picks. I almost feel sorry for the Patriots...............

n/m...........it passed.

:banana:

And this is what it comes down to: hatred and jealousy. Thank you for at least being honest in your motivations--most folks apparent aren't

Brady might be a value pick in redrafts this year.

You can bet he'll come back full force and make a statement.

That's what the whole team did this year for Spygate. Then the NFL just comes up with more trumped up garbage. If I were Brady I'd say "fvck you Goodell" and retire

Wrong... The formations were not illegal at the time. You are worse than my wife bringing up old ###### that doesn't pertain to this fight.

You're right; I simply have trouble keeping track of what horsesh!t they pull is legal and what isn't.

FYI; starting this year it will be illegal.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-nfl-outlaws-tactic-used-by-patriots-in-afc-playoff-win-over-ravens-20150325-story.html

And this is what it comes down to: hatred and jealousy. Thank you for at least being honest in your motivations--most folks apparent aren't

They bring it on themselves.

There are just as many rabid Pat fans that believe ANYTHING that team does is okay. That comes down to lack of integrity and fanaticism.

dunce

Haha :) Well put!

It was a sting I tell ya. You are supposed to warn the Almighty Pats before you check if you are cheating. Now I have heard it all

It was a sting I tell ya. You are supposed to warn the Almighty Pats before you check if you are cheating. Now I have heard it all

You're not very bright so let me explain it to you.

If the league thought the Pats were messing with the balls and yet let em go ahead and do it and play an entire half of a conference championship game with supposedly doctored balls...then what does that tell you about the severity of the crime? It probably wasn't considered a huge problem if the league just went ahead and let it happen in the focking AFC Championship Game, wouldn't you agree? :doh:

You're not very bright so let me explain it to you.

If the league thought the Pats were messing with the balls and yet let em go ahead and do it and play an entire half of a conference championship game with supposedly doctored balls...then what does that tell you about the severity of the crime? It probably wasn't considered a huge problem if the league just went ahead and let it happen in the focking AFC Championship Game, wouldn't you agree? :doh:

You are jumping in head first on the sting theory eh? You even have an entire fake scenario layer out. Nice

You are jumping in head first on the sting theory eh? You even have an entire fake scenario layer out. Nice

Not at all. However you seemed incapable of understanding why the sting theory mattered at all so I was just trying to help out one of the bored's slower posters :cheers:

Please stop with that mantra about this not being that big of a deal. The ONLY reason the NFL isn't making a bigger deal out of this is to maintain the illusion that the last season's outcome wouldn't be different. In reality the deflated footballs assist the offense on every single play. They're easier to throw, catch and hold onto. Even kickoffs might be affected too. Didn't the Ravens point that out to the Colts?

You Patriot fans tried downplaying the taping this way too. So your genius head coach and GOAT QB do illegal things on the field that hardly matter?!

Patriots Fans

1. I hope none of you are so dumb as to be taking part in that crowd funding campaign. The Patriots and Kraft are not about to go bankrupt. keep your money, better yet.invest it in course on ethics and morality. Clearly there is something in the water up there. Would explain your in ability to pronounce english words

2. If ball integrity isn't an issue. then why are there rules on ball integrity. BTW, You will get to learn what the word integrity means if you take those ehtics and morality courses.

3. If it didn't matter. Then whey did he ask for the balls to be deflated after going 2-2 with abismal stats at the beginning of last season.

4. What would have happened had he played honorably. Without cheating last year. During those classes, ask them what it means to be honorable.

5. Last, Did he do this to win for you fans? Or did he do this to keep his job. See 2-2 start.

Actually, in this case, I believe only Brady and these staffers knew anything about this arrangement.

But I could see Bill telling Brady to get his act together after that abmissmal 2-2 start.

• Like 2

Remember when the Pats fans tried like heck to make us "slow minded" fans look like simple haters for even questioning how the weather wasn't THE reason for deflation? We were told to drop it nothing to see here.

I mean it's physics which deflated the balls (I'll be it only Toms)

Where are all you physics majors now?

Also, if the NFL didn't think it was a big deal then why set a trap or investigate the matter?

Sorry to inject logic here.....

goodell's a focking diva

The crowd funding campaign is focking stupid. I'm sure they'll donate it all to charity or something