Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

*****Official Academy Awards Thread*****

Actually, I agree with some of JTB's post. There's a way to express an opinion without sounding like you're a pissed off ex-slave owner from Alabama, circa 19th century. hth

Didn't mention you once. It's not my reading skills that need work. You're just so used to getting destroyed and then moving the goal posts so you can start all over again. ROFL.

Really? Right after a posted a :lol: for you running to Mikey you posted this:

Watch all the fellow racists run to his support. :music_guitarred:

Your a lying, squirming, and crawfishing early today. :clap:

Now, spin that as you didn't actually mention my name...................we all need a good laugh. :thumbsup:

Yup. I did say that. Stand by it too. Sorry if you don't like my opinion. But it ain't changing, Sport. :wave:

Doesn't anybody like to look at sexy broads and hear a few jokes anymore? :thumbsdown:

Yeah, but you can do that without sitting through 4 hours of airheads saying "You're great!" "No, YOU'RE great!" "OK, we're ALL great!"

WTF was that? That wasn't an awards show - that was a 4 hour infomercial on 'Look At Me, Personal Agendas' crap. And just when I forgot just how big a tool Sean Penn is - he reminded me.

On a positive note - Kerry Washington and Jennifer Aniston looked amazing. :wub:

:wub:

Actually, I agree with some of JTB's post. There's a way to express an opinion without sounding like you're a pissed off ex-slave owner from Alabama, circa 19th century. hth

Nailed it.

I thought the flap over lack of black nominees was stupid.

I also was mildly annoyed by Patricia Arquette's wage equality shoutout. Although I agree with the concept, there's a time and a place for it.

However when you have raging bigots like JTB throwing out the n word, it makes you wonder if maybe those flaming Hollywood libturds aren't on to something after all.

Boy, my Academy Awards thread sure took a dump this year. :doh: Doesn't anybody like to look at sexy broads and hear a few jokes anymore? :thumbsdown:

I do.

Kerry Washington was hot as hell.

And I always enjoy the Jessica Chastain crowd shot :wub:

Missed Zoe Saldana's thing but I'm sure I'd still bone the fock out of her :banana:

Nicole Kidman scares me.

Also I think it's stupid that Birdman won best picture

And call me ghey, but I enjoyed Neil Patrick Harris' musical number in the opening :cheers:

Agreed. I think racism, for the most part, has almost reversed to where whites have it tough trying to tip-toe around the current landscape and make sure they say or do nothing that might be misinterpreted as racist. It sucks watching person after person lose their livelihood because they voiced their opinion and used the wrong verbage.

But when these stuck-in-a-time-capsule bigots throw their n-word around, it makes our entire race sound like idiots. And anyone who it doesn't bother, is slightly racist themselves.

Kerry Washington was hot as hell.

Are we going to get reported for thinking Kerry Washington is hot? I mean - she is bleck and all. :dunno:

Are we going to get reported for thinking Kerry Washington is hot? I mean - she is bleck and all. :dunno:

How does that make any sense at all? Focking stupid post :doh:

So cool that this board is becoming the skin heads board. Wooohooo! Gotta love America 2015 :banana:

Also I think it's stupid that Birdman won best picture

And call me ghey, but I enjoyed Neil Patrick Harris' musical number in the opening :cheers:

Regardless of what it was "about"....and I disagree it was all about Hollywood....you have to admit, the movie was well done in every regard. The cinematography was exceptional. The writing was sharp. The acting was terrific.

Might not have been your personal favorite, but it was a very good movie. Think it was a much better movie than 12 Years A Slave, which won last year.

I do think Boyhood was as deserving though.

How does that make any sense at all? Focking stupid post :doh:

Was a mockery of the stupid racism chat taking over the board.

Nailed it. Lol. Old shtick

Either that or I vary rarely watch movies so don't care...

I just reported a post for only the second time in my many, many years here. Getting sick and tired of the blatant, filthy racists on this board. Moz and Wiff do this crap, too. We get it. You hate blacks. And think you're better than them. I applaud you. That's super cool. See if you can find a KKK pr white supremist board to spew your hatred. In real life, I'd knock your teeth down your throat if you ever talked that way in front of me. Yeah, I'm an internet tough guy. GFY

:lol:

Regardless of what it was "about"....and I disagree it was all about Hollywood....you have to admit, the movie was well done in every regard. The cinematography was exceptional. The writing was sharp. The acting was terrific.

Might not have been your personal favorite, but it was a very good movie. Think it was a much better movie than 12 Years A Slave, which won last year.

I do think Boyhood was as deserving though.

Boyhood was way better. I guess its a matter of opinion but to me it went:

1. Boyhood

... big drop off ...

2. Birdman

... another big drop off ...

and then 3. everyone else.

no need for n word...but he has a bit of a point. wife had it on and i saw 15 minutes before falling asleep. the whole black slaves and more in jail now thing was stupid. was he insinuating it's whitey's fault? also caught the obviously gay guy's speech right before that ..forced standing ovations. seemed like a big diverse libtard hollywood circle jerk per usual.

but worse thing i saw was john travolta's creepiness. holy fock that dude has lost his mind.

no need for n word...but he has a bit of a point. wife had it on and i saw 15 minutes before falling asleep. the whole black slaves and more in jail now thing was stupid.

Agreed :dunno:

Why are you defending a racist? :mad: :cry:

Not defending a racist, I am laughing at the internet tough guy shtick...

Boyhood was way better. I guess its a matter of opinion but to me it went:

1. Boyhood

... big drop off ...

2. Birdman

... another big drop off ...

and then 3. everyone else.

I just thought boyhood kind of sucked, it was cool it took so long to make, but I was just bored with it.

So cool that this board is becoming the skin heads board. Wooohooo! Gotta love America 2015 :banana:

Newbs, just because you spend all day in a tanning booth rubbing bronzer on yourself doesn't make you a "Person of Color".

Saw Birdman again tonight with some friends who hadn't seen it and wanted to watch it.

Ehh, it really wasn't that great. A couple funny moments and Edward Norton was good. But otherwise it just was not anything special at all.

Can't believe it won best picture :thumbsdown:

On 2/23/2015 at 9:00 AM, NewbieJr said:

I just reported a post for only the second time in my many, many years here. Getting sick and tired of the blatant, filthy racists on this board. Moz and Wiff do this crap, too. We get it. You hate blacks. And think you're better than them. I applaud you. That's super cool. See if you can find a KKK pr white supremist board to spew your hatred. In real life, I'd knock your teeth down your throat if you ever talked that way in front of me. Yeah, I'm an internet tough guy. GFY

😂

On 2/23/2015 at 10:27 AM, NewbieJr said:

What a dumpster fire that thread was. 

This thread was almost two years before Trump's (bigger than any other President's crowd) inauguration.

Looking at our bored membership, you would think that the only reason Trump would not get reelected, would be that he got declared dictator for life. (Wooohooo!)