Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Rotoworld....Fantasys TMZ. How many teams has Roto ruined of yours?

How many teams has Rotoworld ruined for u? Im finding to appreciate Rotoheads in my leagues, u see...I used to be one myself. Rotoworld blurbs out a news break, then proceeds to give their spin on it...more than likely a blip with the intention of keeping you hooked. Ryan Tannehill works out with Joe Montana, Dolphins expects exponential improvement in 2015. Rueben Randle caught 110 percent of passes that he caught. Knee-jerk reactions. They are so believably stupid...that they (Roto) has literally forced my fingers to click on trade offers that overpay for said knee-jerk. It was involuntary I tell u....Roto made me do it.

Instead of just posting a news press, or a factoid....it gets all TMZ on your ass!! Then sometimes less than 24 hours later, they'll contradict their damn selves....but its tooo late! U already sent your 2016 1st and Matt Forte for Lorenzo Taliafarro Cant get those 3 seconds of your life back.

Its been 363 days since my last Rotoworld inspired overpay Trade Offer, and Im no longer a Roto-Holic.

But alas...i still find myself refreshing my RotoWorld app at every Red Light, or while my wife is talking about our future.

Im onto you Rotoworld....please blip out something on Trent Richardson being RB1 in 2015 so i can receive 11 trade offers from the RotoGeeks in my leagues.

Glad to be back to FFtoday...where common sense and moronic message board posters keep shiot real.

Whose Frozen Beer Nuts breakout player this year?? Jimmy Garrapollo? Ill send you Jimmy for your 2016 1st FBN!

• Like 2

Rotoworld can only hurt your team if you allow it to. Conversely you can use roto to your advantage; trade that recently hyped dud on your bench for picks cause they had a 4 sentence blurb the first week of training camp. :)

This would've been a great post about six years ago. Maybe you were the last person to realize they're full of shiot? :(

Always do the work yourself.

Roto is the single best resource for fantasy and their spin is a welcome blurb. I dont take it as the word of god, its just an opinion from guys who know football. I use roto to get up to date news. when MArk sanchez farts, theres a roto blurb about it within 2 min. Thats what I appreciate. theres nothing negative about it. during the season I can honestly say I update and glance at my roto app about every 5-10 min.

Roto is the single best resource for fantasy and their spin is a welcome blurb. I dont take it as the word of god, its just an opinion from guys who know football. I use roto to get up to date news. when MArk sanchez farts, theres a roto blurb about it within 2 min. Thats what I appreciate. theres nothing negative about it. during the season I can honestly say I update and glance at my roto app about every 5-10 min.[/quote

Same here. I love them. Especially on game day so i know who's in an out of a game. But i'd never let them evaluate my players or run my team. Thats my job. The 2 of us have a perfect working relationship.

• Like 1

I basically depend on that website of hacks for injury updates, and occasionally some match up insight.

There is no such thing as 100% unbiased fantasy analysis. None

I can't believe you've been a member here since 03. This website and forum have failed you in your fantasy education...or you're a horrible student. The secret is filtering information with your own brain. 😳

Ever spend any time on their forum? It's a moron paradise.

Why does the juvenile retort of 'it takes one to know one' instantly spring to mind?

Things that make me go hmm...

• Like 1

Why does the juvenile retort of 'it takes one to know one' instantly spring to mind?

Things that make me go hmm...

Really? If you must know, I spend a good deal of time on another forum that is slow during this time. Checked out rotoworld last year and found it to be mostly clueless. Have a nice day.

FBG and Shark Tank have the worst forums imo - populated with fan boy cliques and flame freaks - just not a fun or good place to visit. FFT is still the best forum for good insight and ramifications even though most of the real old school guys who used to post sage wisdom are gone/don't come around much. The geek boreds give this place a bad name....