Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ben Carson - potential GOP contender? Next 2 years are going to be fun!

That IS how we used to talk. I can not even remember the last time I heard anyone use the term f@g now.

f@gsaywhat

I don't think anyone is BORN gay. Sexuality isn't evident in infants. Sexuality is developed as you age and tendencies become evident as you mature. I think a number of different factors are involved in developing a person's sexuality. I think it starts with genetics and hormones, but doesn't end there.

There are plenty of masculine gays who don't identify with the sissy, lispy phags. And, bisexuals seemingly undermine the theory that sexual preferences are predetermined strictly along gay/straight lines. They apparently don't have any preferences, doing whatever feels good with whoever is available. To me, this is what it all boils down to.

A guy might prefer a tight snatch, but when none is available, he finds something else that feels good. His hand, a cantaloupe, or a manhole. If a guy needs to get his rocks off, there are any number of places he may stick it.

And if you've ever had your chute fingered during a bj, you understand how pleasurable a little anal play can be. A guy could even learn to enjoy some deep prostate stimulation. Like the old saying, if it's inevitable.........relax and enjoy it.

On a more deeply psychological note, humans crave other human contact. If there are no chicks around who's gonna give them a hug, a pat on the back or a fist up the @ss when they need one?

I don't think anyone is BORN gay. Sexuality isn't evident in infants. Sexuality is developed as you age and tendencies become evident as you mature. I think a number of different factors are involved in developing a person's sexuality. I think it starts with genetics and hormones, but doesn't end there.

There are plenty of masculine gays who don't identify with the sissy, lispy phags. And, bisexuals seemingly undermine the theory that sexual preferences are predetermined strictly along gay/straight lines. They apparently don't have any preferences, doing whatever feels good with whoever is available. To me, this is what it all boils down to.

A guy might prefer a tight snatch, but when none is available, he finds something else that feels good. His hand, a cantaloupe, or a manhole. If a guy needs to get his rocks off, there are any number of places he may stick it.

And if you've ever had your chute fingered during a bj, you understand how pleasurable a little anal play can be. A guy could even learn to enjoy some deep prostate stimulation. Like the old saying, if it's inevitable.........relax and enjoy it.

On a more deeply psychological note, humans crave other human contact. If there are no chicks around who's gonna give them a hug, a pat on the back or a fist up the @ss when they need one?

Did you just talk yourself into the ghey :blink:

It's rediculous that this is an actual political issue! It shouldn't matter if two people want to enter a contract w/ each other to declare their love and tie their fancial futures together. The state (gubment) should be cool w/ it and treat them the same whether it's m/f, m/m, or f/f. However, it should be just as difficult on the same sex couples to break up as it is for other couples.

Now if a church wants to sactify the couple in the eyes of their god, then that's a different story. It's up to each church and their beliefs to do whatever the they want. The gubment shouldn't force them to sactify it.

Did you just talk yourself into the ghey :blink:

Yeah, I was a little too uncomfortable after reading that to post anything. I think we may have just had our first board 'coming out'

Vuduchile is the Geek Club's Michael Sam :unsure:

What is something edjr wouldn't even post for $400 Alex

i don't like the smell of schit

Very unpleasant to say the least.

However, the smell of a woman's @sshole is extremely arousing. Why is that?

Very unpleasant to say the least.

However, the smell of a woman's @sshole is extremely arousing. Why is that?

They don't poop

What's the difference between an anal and an oral thermometer?

The taste!

POW!!!!!!!! HEY-OOOOOHHHH!!!

They don't poop

That explains it. So, it must have been Nutella shooting outta my wife's @ss while she was giving birth to my son.

That explains it. So, it must have been Nutella shooting outta my wife's @ss while she was giving birth to my son.

where do you think Nutella comes from? noob

Whoa dude, TMI :cry:

Wuss.

TMI is when I tell you the doctor had only moments before sliced her taint from her vag to her starfish. The entire area looked like the set of The Walking Dead after a zombie fight scene.

Well said.

i don't like the smell of schit

Makes sense, most people don't like taking their work home with them. :cheers:

:lol:

your mom is a LOT of work :(

your mom is a LOT of work :(

Having to dig her up would be a lot of work, agreed.

You started out so well and then just veered off course into sheer retardery with the next paragraph

Who ever said that sexual preferences are predetermined along gay/straight lines? No researcher worth his salt says that at all. Most of them subscribe to the theory that sexuality is a continuum, with sexual identity as only one factor. Google "Kinsey Scale".

Sorry, it didn't move. Try harder.

You started out so well and then just veered off course into sheer retardery with the next paragraph

Who ever said that sexual preferences are predetermined along gay/straight lines? No researcher worth his salt says that at all. Most of them subscribe to the theory that sexuality is a continuum, with sexual identity as only one factor. Google "Kinsey Scale".

Sorry, it didn't move. Try harder.

:thumbsup:

That IS how we used to talk. I can not even remember the last time I heard anyone use the term f@g now.

They usually wait until you leave.

They usually wait until you leave.

I dont dress well enough to be gay.

"What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here? I hired you people to lay some track, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots".