Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Manute Bol once had 31 blocks in a college game

That's incredible.....

how no one in the stands is laughing at how insanely focking stupid he looks out there :lol:

I was watching him play for the Bullets against the Patrick Ewing Knicks once. Before the game everyone was talking about Bol's shot blocking prowess and I'm sure the Knicks were less than happy about it.

During one sequence in that game, Ewing was under the basket and attempted to dunk. Bol blocked it and Ewing got the ball back and angrily went back up to dunk and Bol blocked it again. Ewing was steaming and got the ball back and for a third time went back up to slam it down and Bol blocked it for a third straight time. Amazing. :-)

Also, that year some dumbass from an opposing team picked a fight with Manute thinking he was a skinny weakling. Bol swung wildly and hit the other player in the side of the head and knocked him about 20 feet sideways and onto the floor.

I was hoping Bol would do that to Refrigerator Perry in their made for TV boxing match but Perry clinched and kept clear of any Bol punches.

Saw Bol play many times and was a force. What he didn't block, he altered. Had some of the strangest stat lines 19 rebound 15 block 10 point triple double was the greatest triple double ever.

why did NCAA Football never have a Manute Bowl?

what did he weigh, seriously? :lol:

eta: weighed 201 when he played.

I was watching him play for the Bullets against the Patrick Ewing Knicks once. Before the game everyone was talking about Bol's shot blocking prowess and I'm sure the Knicks were less than happy about it.

During one sequence in that game, Ewing was under the basket and attempted to dunk. Bol blocked it and Ewing got the ball back and angrily went back up to dunk and Bol blocked it again. Ewing was steaming and got the ball back and for a third time went back up to slam it down and Bol blocked it for a third straight time. Amazing. :-)

Also, that year some dumbass from an opposing team picked a fight with Manute thinking he was a skinny weakling. Bol swung wildly and hit the other player in the side of the head and knocked him about 20 feet sideways and onto the floor.

I was hoping Bol would do that to Refrigerator Perry in their made for TV boxing match but Perry clinched and kept clear of any Bol punches.

Bol supposedly killed a lion with a spear. You don't mess with a guy who can do that.

I'd pay five bucks to see what his cack looks like.

a smaller version of his leg?

why did NCAA Football never have a Manute Bowl?

what did he weigh, seriously? :lol:

eta: weighed 201 when he played.

True fact for this game. Bullets were down 94-77 in the 4th and won 95-94. Perhaps the greatest comeback in NBA history.

True fact for this game. Bullets were down 94-77 in the 4th and won 95-94. Perhaps the greatest comeback in NBA history.

how many of those 18 did Manute score?

Dude could not be covered from the 3

his son is 14 and is 6'10

his son is 14 and is 6'10

That's not fair. :lol: