Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Obummer solves Iran

It actually does do that. Obama loves to kick the can down the road and let the next guy/old b!tch deal with it. And I know, all presidents do this. :rolleyes:

It makes things possible if the follow the agreement. BTW...they will have nuke tech whether we deal or not...better to have agreements in place to keep an eye on them and limit them as much as possible.

• Like 1

So propose a diplomatic solution that Iran would accept that completely dismantles their nuclear capacity forever so that no other presidents have to worry about it ever again.

And if you say sanctions were working, well, you'd be wrong, because they were well on their way to developing a bomb with all the sanctions that have been in place all of these years.

Under NO circumstance does Iran get a nuclear weapon. What Obama is doing now, this so called deal, is letting them eventually have them, when he's long gone. What he is doing now is appeasing Iran until he is out of office knowing that the only way to stop them is some military action and he wants no part of that. Israel is not going to stand down on this issue. The closer Iran gets, they may have to act with military action alone. And seeing how Obama has handled the situation with them, I don't doubt they will.

In the past few weeks the supreme mullah of Iran has chanted "Death to America" to cheering crowds, and a leading General in their army declared that "The destruction of Israel is non-negotiable".

You don't negotiate with people like that because any agreement isn't worth the paper it is written on. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

• Like 1

In the past few weeks the supreme mullah of Iran has chanted "Death to America" to cheering crowds, and a leading General in their army declared that "The destruction of Israel is non-negotiable".

You don't negotiate with people like that because any agreement isn't worth the paper it is written on. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

About as worthless as your word when making a bet?

Under NO circumstance does Iran get a nuclear weapon. What Obama is doing now, this so called deal, is letting them eventually have them, when he's long gone. What he is doing now is appeasing Iran until he is out of office knowing that the only way to stop them is some military action and he wants no part of that. Israel is not going to stand down on this issue. The closer Iran gets, they may have to act with military action alone. And seeing how Obama has handled the situation with them, I don't doubt they will.

So you have no solution.

About as worthless as your word when making a bet?

That sure does add a lot to the conversation.

And if Israel wants to take out Iran's nuclear capacity, have at it.

And if Israel wants to take out Iran's nuclear capacity, have at it.

Obama told them not to.

Obama said the USA would shoot their jets out of the sky if they tried. Some ally, huh?

Obama told them not to.

Obama said the USA would shoot their jets out of the sky if they tried. Some ally, huh?

Have you checked to see if the surveillance van is out front today? Rube

So you have no solution.

Force. They have two choices. Dismantle and sustain all current and future projects. When they join the 21st century and can act like adults, we'll talk nuclear power. If they refuse, give them a nonnegotiable deadline and then bomb all their nuclear facility's. Force is the only thing they will respond to. As you said, sanctions are not working.

Have you checked to see if the surveillance van is out front today? Rube

Hey, why shouldn't he believe a report from a Kuwaiti newspaper that was refuted by both Israel and the US?

Force. They have two choices. Dismantle and sustain all current and future projects. When they join the 21st century and can act like adults, we'll talk nuclear power. If they refuse, give them a nonnegotiable deadline and then bomb all their nuclear facility's. Force is the only thing they will respond to. As you said, sanctions are not working.

That's not a diplomatic solution.

Any diplomatic solution with those animals is useless, Dummy.

They won't do,what they agree to, never have.

John McCain likes to sing "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iran" on the Senate floor. So.......maybe we shouldn't be pointing fingers?

That sure does add a lot to the conversation.

sorry cumguzzler. Maybe I can cry about media bias for five pages. That'd be contributing. Whiner

That's what happens when diplomacy fails. Bill Clinton said something was going to have to be done about Sadam while he was President. Sanctions and diplomacy were not working. He was on record as saying military force was the next logical step.

We can't allow Iran to posses nuclear weapons. What we're doing TODAY does nothing to prevent that. What's your solution?

John McCain likes to sing "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iran" on the Senate floor. So.......maybe we shouldn't be pointing fingers?

It's truly scary to think that that senile war monger was so close to the Presidency

That's what happens when diplomacy fails. Bill Clinton said something was going to have to be done about Sadam while he was President. Sanctions and diplomacy were not working. He was on record as saying military force was the next logical step.

We can't allow Iran to posses nuclear weapons. What we're doing TODAY does nothing to prevent that. What's your solution?

Great example give how great Iraq is now after the use of force.

You just made the case for diplomacy by bringing up iraq

sorry cumguzzler. Maybe I can cry about media bias for five pages. That'd be contributing. Whiner

You b!tch and moan about him and when he does add something relevant to the conversation you come in acting like a tard on a airplane.

You b!tch and moan about him and when he does add something relevant to the conversation you come in acting like a tard on a airplane.

The subject is way over his head.

Yeah, that's a great analogy, Bunny. What happened when we used military force in Iraq? I mean, other than kill a lot of Americans, cost trillions of dollars, and allow terrorism to grow unfettered across the region.

And I disagree that what's going on does nothing to prevent that. Reading what the deal outlines, it puts lots of restrictions on what they can do and have been doing. Just because mouth breathers like RP wouldn't deal with Iran doesn't mean that we shouldn't. And if it appears that the deal isn't working, sanctions go right back in place and a ,military option becomes viable.

Yeah, that's a great analogy, Bunny. What happened when we used military force in Iraq? I mean, other than kill a lot of Americans, cost trillions of dollars, and allow terrorism to grow unfettered across the region.

And I disagree that what's going on does nothing to prevent that. Reading what the deal outlines, it puts lots of restrictions on what they can do and have been doing. Just because mouth breathers like RP wouldn't deal with Iran doesn't mean that we shouldn't. And if it appears that the deal isn't working, sanctions go right back in place and a ,military option becomes viable.

All these negotiations are nothing more than the Iranians buying time. They will not give up the bomb, and they are playing Obama and Kerry for chumps.

You just aren't smart enough to figure it out.

All these negotiations are nothing more than the Iranians buying time. They will not give up the bomb, and they are playing Obama and Kerry for chumps.

Of course, you're smarter than Kerry, Obama, Russia, France, China, and Great Britain. I forgot.

:rolleyes:

lets table this talk until july 1... People are too caught up in deep throating the media soundbytes right now.. .lets see what actually gets signed... because if Iran acts as it usually does, they will be weaseling out of promises, stonewalling, and doing their usual gameplan...I suspect they drag their feet until they have a deal that gets rid of sanctions immediately in return for future promises.... once sanctions are lifted they will drag their feet and just move everything underground...

Great example give how great Iraq is now after the use of force.

You just made the case for diplomacy by bringing up iraq

Why did we go to war with Iraq? What was the selling point that both parties agreed upon? Removing Sadam's WMD's. We know for a fact that Iran is close to having nuclear weapons if they continue at their current pace. There is no "they might or probably have WMD's". We know for a fact that Iran is getting closer. And their stated goal is the destruction of Israel and America. Sorry Mr. Ayatola, you're a bad kid and we don't wont you playing with the same toys we have. You haven't proven yourself to be able to. Time to take them away.

I dislike hearing the phrase 'the bomb'...

Why did we go to war with Iraq? What was the selling point that both parties agreed upon? Removing Sadam's WMD's. We know for a fact that Iran is close to having nuclear weapons if they continue at their current pace. There is no "they might or probably have WMD's". We know for a fact that Iran is getting closer. And their stated goal is the destruction of Israel and America. Sorry Mr. Ayatola, you're a bad kid and we don't wont you playing with the same toys we have. You haven't proven yourself to be able to. Time to take them away.

This is a great time to be saber-rattling in the Middle East.

Good plan.

Good plan.

Yes. Let's get into another unwinnable war and then b1tch about spending and the deficit. The Republican way

homophobe bigot

Bottom line is we can't let Iran be a nuclear state. From what I've read, all this does is slow them down. We have to let them know that we will use force when push comes to shove. And I'm not suggesting another Iraq.

Good plan.

It's the only thing they seem to understand.

We agree to disagree.

Bottom line is we can't let Iran be a nuclear state. From what I've read, all this does is slow them down. We have to let them know that we will use force when push comes to shove. And I'm not suggesting another Iraq.

Since the chance of going into a war with the most powerful country in the Middle East is virtually nil, slowing them down is the best option at this time.

What you're suggesting isn't going to happen. If Iran shows that it's not following the agreements, the sanctions go back into place, that's all that's going to happen.

It's the only thing they seem to understand.

We agree to disagree.

Okay.

This is you with alcohol --> :cheers: <--This is me with soda

We have been down this road before with North Korea. Look how that turned out. Do you seriously have any confidence in this deal???

We have been down this road before with North Korea. Look how that turned out. Do you seriously have any confidence in this deal???

Not particularly, but I always favor diplomacy over military action at the outset.

Since the chance of going into a war with the most powerful country in the Middle East is virtually nil, slowing them down is the best option at this time.

What you're suggesting isn't going to happen. If Iran shows that it's not following the agreements, the sanctions go back into place, that's all that's going to happen.

And that allows them to get closer to being a nuclear state, just at a slower pace.

Sounds like your ok with them having nuclear capabilities eventually?