Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Obummer solves Iran

How do they get 2-5 years closer to having a bomb with inspectors are all up in their ass during those 2-5 years. If they really do intend to cheat and secretly work on a bomb, they're going to have to do a heck of a job not tipping off the inspectors to what is going on.

Are they the same inspectors that were supposed to keep Saddam Hussein honest?

You mean the Saddam Hussein who had no active WMD program going on?

Hopefully. Since he didn't have sh1t over there, despite GW's lies.

Saddam didn't have any WMDs, dumbass :lol:

Sure he did, it was called George Bush.....

These dumbasses thought he did. :music_guitarred:

Democrats! :cry:

Duh. Watch the news or read a paper much?

Your question seems a bit general.

When you ask "Are you seriously okay with this POTUS making THIS deal with IRAN???", it seems you have issues with the deal itself. Obviously there are things I wish were MORE in our favor. But what are the aspects of the deal that you feel we are worse off for agreeing to compared to if we had just stood pat?

And when you ask "does any of this concern you at all or do trust this POTUS with this deal??", it reads a bit like you just don't trust Obama to make any deal, no matter what it is. But to answer your question, i generally have two initial concerns about these sorts of things. 1. Did we get the best deal we could? I don't know the answer to this one, but I hope so. And 2. After we've negotiated as much as we can, are we better off making the deal or walking away? Based on everything I have read, it seems to me that we are much better off with the deal in place. I could care less if it was "this POTUS", the last one, or the next one that makes the deal.

Oh, I have MAJOR issues with the deal itself, no doubt about it.

I do not like that Obama claimed there were deal breakers only to see him completely cave on those supposed deal breakers. We have been down this road before with North Korea. I am sure that little focker is telling them how to get one over on us, because all of this has played out before in North Korea, look how that turned out. They said the same exact crap about that that Obama is saying now. It is not like it was hundred years ago and people have forgot about it. I take that back, looks like nobody remembers it, or they just do not care.

It concerns me when the Iranian went home and said they defeated the west, can keep their nuke program going, can keep enriching, keep researching and development, and even saying they plan to try and sell the enriched uranium to make some money. It concerns me when they are chanting "Death to Amirka" with John Kerry sitting the room. How the fock can will make a deal with someone like that??? Instead of walking out, Kerry focking excused it. That is beyond belief right there.

They have hostages of ours, RIGHT NOW. Yet nobody seems to give a fock about them, just this insane nuke deal with a rogue country.

You last line is pretty stunning. In fact, it is so stunning, I think you are just focking with me now. :cheers:

I see some are talking about the snap inspections. Glad to at least see that. There is no way Iran is going to agree to that.

So, when this happens and Iran says no to the snap inspections, does that sit well with folks???

Are folks are going to be okay with giving Iran notice for these inspections or does that go too far for anyone??

I see some are talking about the snap inspections. Glad to at least see that. There is no way Iran is going to agree to that.

So, when this happens and Iran says no to the snap inspections, does that sit well with folks???

Are folks are going to be okay with giving Iran notice for these inspections or does that go too far for anyone??

This is why I LMFAO at the Obama nutswingers.

Obama: "Hey Ayatolafukktard, we plan on inspecting your nuke site "X" a week from Tuesday, does that work for you?"

Ayatolafukktard: "Nope, maybe next month some time.......we will get back to ya....btw, thanks for lifting all those sanctions".

:doh:

• Like 1

This is why I LMFAO at the Obama nutswingers.

Obama: "Hey Ayatolafukktard, we plan on inspecting your nuke site "X" a week from Tuesday, does that work for you?"

Ayatolafukktard: "Nope, maybe next month some time.......we will get back to ya....btw, thanks for lifting all those sanctions".

:doh:

Or, "hey great satan, if you dont lift those sanctions, we will still do it, so take the deal, what are you going to do, invade? Looks to me you're kinda spread thin for that"

Obama admits Iran nuclear deal only delays inevitable, leaves problem for future presidents

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/07/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-breakout-time-year-13-israel/

Obama made the comments about Tehran's so-called "breakout time" in an interview with NPR News that aired Tuesday morning. The president was attempting to answer the charge that the deal framework agreed upon by the U.S., Iran, and five other nations last week fails to eliminate the risk of Iran getting a nuclear weapon because it allows Tehran to keep enriching uranium

Obama admits Iran nuclear deal only delays inevitable, leaves problem for future presidents

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/07/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-breakout-time-year-13-israel/

Obama made the comments about Tehran's so-called "breakout time" in an interview with NPR News that aired Tuesday morning. The president was attempting to answer the charge that the deal framework agreed upon by the U.S., Iran, and five other nations last week fails to eliminate the risk of Iran getting a nuclear weapon because it allows Tehran to keep enriching uranium

Hasn't every president since Carter left the Iran problem for future presidents? There is no silver bullet here.

The sooner you righties get out of fantasy land the better off we'll be.

Hasn't every president since Carter left the Iran problem for future presidents? There is no silver bullet here.

Obama administration claims Iran deal a ‘forever agreement,’ despite expiration dates

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/06/obama-administration-claims-iran-deal-forever-agreement-despite-expiration/

No other President signed an agreement giving Iran a path to nuclear bombs........not even Carter.

Of course it delays the inevitable...they will have nukes...barring taking over the country, we can't stop them...we can only keep putting it off.

What is your solution (other than to complain when its a democrat doing it?)?

Of course it delays the inevitable...they will have nukes...barring taking over the country, we can't stop them...we can only keep putting it off.

What is your solution (other than to complain when its a democrat doing it?)?

I asked RP that same question days ago. I'm sure he responded with a workable solution but I must have missed that post :(

I asked RP that same question days ago. I'm sure he responded with a workable solution but I must have missed that post :(

Sanction the fukk out of them until the people get fed up and overthrow the Mullahs.

Announce publicly we are going to send in cruise missiles to take out every site we know of. Give them an hours notice and tell them to get their people out, then bomb the fukk out of it.

Keep spy sat eyes on them 24/7/365 and anything that we see related to nuke work we take it out.

They have declared "Death to America", which we use to mean they have declared war on us. They say "The destruction of Israel is non-negotiable", which we use to mean they have declared war on Israel. Ample justification for us wiping out their capability to accomplish those goals.

Any agreement is pure BS. They have violated every agreement in the past, and will do the same with this one.......and you are dumb enough to think that is a "workable solution". :doh:

• Like 1

It's just a shame the Bush administration destabilized Iraq, allowing Iran to fill that power vacuum, and did nothing while Iran came 8 years closer to getting nuclear weapons.

W was too busy french kissing Saudi princes and surrendering to bin Laden. :(

Sanction the fukk out of them until the people get fed up and overthrow the Mullahs.

Announce publicly we are going to send in cruise missiles to take out every site we know of. Give them an hours notice and tell them to get their people out, then bomb the fukk out of it.

Keep spy sat eyes on them 24/7/365 and anything that we see related to nuke work we take it out.

They have declared "Death to America", which we use to mean they have declared war on us. They say "The destruction of Israel is non-negotiable", which we use to mean they have declared war on Israel. Ample justification for us wiping out their capability to accomplish those goals.

Any agreement is pure BS. They have violated every agreement in the past, and will do the same with this one.......and you are dumb enough to think that is a "workable solution". :doh:

So, war. That's your answer.

I cannot even begin to list all the problems with going to war against Iran. Let's start with the fact that they have a real military and the capability to attack our allies in the region in retaliation. Then we can talk about further destabilizing the region. We can also talk about how as much as we dislike Iran, it'd be far worse if a group like ISIS were able to seize control of that country after we overthrow the the current government. Or were you envisioning an extended occupation, because that went so well in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Face it, this is a problem with no good solution. So while Obama's deal doesn't get us everything, the only real question you should be asking is whether it's potentially better than the alternatives.

this began and ended as a kick the can exercise to put a feather in your cap on foreign policy as it has been poorly managed.

But I'm happy about it as I don't want this adminstration tackling anything of serious consequence... The obamacare debacle is enough rubble to have to climb out of.

So, war. That's your answer.

I cannot even begin to list all the problems with going to war against Iran. Let's start with the fact that they have a real military and the capability to attack our allies in the region in retaliation. Then we can talk about further destabilizing the region. We can also talk about how as much as we dislike Iran, it'd be far worse if a group like ISIS were able to seize control of that country after we overthrow the the current government. Or were you envisioning an extended occupation, because that went so well in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Face it, this is a problem with no good solution. So while Obama's deal doesn't get us everything, the only real question you should be asking is whether it's potentially better than the alternatives.

unless there is a regime change over there and a 180 turn in their perspective toward geopolitics it will be a constrant struggle unless they align with china and russia, in which case things could get ugly.

unless there is a regime change over there and a 180 turn in their perspective toward geopolitics it will be a constrant struggle unless they align with china and russia, in which case things could get ugly.

Yup, no good answer except passage of time while guarding against the worst outcomes. That's really the ONLY play at this point

Didn't say anything about an occupation. You don't read too good.

So then overthrow the current government and sit back as ISIS or some similar group takes over? :doh:

It's just a shame the Bush administration destabilized Iraq, allowing Iran to fill that power vacuum, and did nothing while Iran came 8 years closer to getting nuclear weapons.

W was too busy french kissing Saudi princes and surrendering to bin Laden. :(

The havoc that the Bush administration brought about home and abroad will haunt us for decades.

The havoc that the Bush administration brought about home and abroad will haunt us for decades.

obongo owns, iran, Libya, yemen and the rest of the schit holes he's enabled and created. He was left a stable Iraq and has admitted such. :doh:

Dumbass.

I love watching RP dance when someone actually tries getting a straight answer out of him. LOLOL He's much more comfortable simply calling people names and repeating the exact same things day after day. Dance monkey, dance. :banana: :banana: :banana:

obongo owns, iran, Libya, yemen and the rest of the schit holes he's enabled and created. He was left a stable Iraq and has admitted such. :doh:

Dumbass.[/quote

Of course Iraq was stable when all of Saddams henchmen left. But now their back. And did Iran just now start developing nukes? And if you're talking Libya, that's on Reagan. Could have taken out Khaddafy but he wanted to get the bad guys in Grenada.

I love watching RP dance when someone actually tries getting a straight answer out of him. LOLOL He's much more comfortable simply calling people names and repeating the exact same things day after day. Dance monkey, dance. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dance?

Worms asked what I would do. I laid out specifically how I would handle Iran. In a shocking development, Worms didn't agree with my plan so he made up lies about what I said.

I called the loser out on his lies. This isn't me dancing Ducky, it's me curb stomping the liar.

Then you show up with his nuts in your mouth with your dancing nonsense. Run along Corky, you are in way over your bulbous head.

:wave:

The 3 biggest factors that have led to the current problems in the mid east are the Balfour declaration, Reagan's weakness in confronting terrorists and terrorist states and Islam being and f-ed up religion. It was all predictable.

You mean the Saddam Hussein who had no active WMD program going on?

Hopefully. Since he didn't have sh1t over there, despite GW's lies.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=443031&hl=

The Central Intelligence Agency, working with American troops during the occupation of Iraq, repeatedly purchased nerve-agent rockets from a secretive Iraqi seller, part of a previously undisclosed effort to ensure that old chemical weapons remaining in Iraq did not fall into the hands of terrorists or militant groups, according to current and former American officials.

The extraordinary arms purchase plan, known as Operation Avarice, began in 2005 and continued into 2006, and the American military deemed it a nonproliferation success. It led to the United States acquiring and destroying at least 400 Borak rockets, one of the internationally condemned chemical weapons.

http://www.nytimes.c...apons.html?_r=0

Dance?

Worms asked what I would do. I laid out specifically how I would handle Iran. In a shocking development, Worms didn't agree with my plan so he made up lies about what I said.

I called the loser out on his lies. This isn't me dancing Ducky, it's me curb stomping the liar.

Then you show up with his nuts in your mouth with your dancing nonsense. Run along Corky, you are in way over your bulbous head.

:wave:

I took your plan to its logical conclusion and asked what approach you would take (occupy Iran or no?). You refuse to answer the question because you realize both options are terrible. Which is exactly why your plan is ill-conceived.

HTH :bandana:

I took your plan to its logical conclusion and asked what approach you would take (occupy Iran or no?). You refuse to answer the question because you realize both options are terrible. Which is exactly why your plan is ill-conceived.

HTH :bandana:

No, you took it to your conclusion. Nothing logical about it, as usual.

You are the only one talking about occupation, Sport.

I haven't seen RP try so hard to avoid a question since I asked if he still sees Rusty at Jose's house.

I surrender :overhead:

I guess you were better off with your first approach - dodging the question entirely