Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Obummer solves Iran

"While the President’s likely move has generated wide condemnation from foreign policy leaders — who reiterate that the United Nations nuclear watchdog agency, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), has maintained Iran is in compliance — a new 52-page investigative report by the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), entitled: “Iran’s Nuclear Core: Uninspected Military Sites,” obtained exclusively by Fox News and slated for release Wednesday, asserts that the country’s nuclear weapons program has far from halted."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/10/irans-secret-sites-linked-to-nuclear-weapons-development-revealed.html

I'm more inclined to listen Gen Dunford than the National Council of Resistance of Iran and their unseen report.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford also reiterated his stance on the Iran deal during Tuesday's hearing.

"Iran is not in material breach of the agreement, and I do believe the agreement to date has delayed the development of a nuclear capability by Iran," he said.

I couldn't imagine being that naive.. Ignorance truly must be bliss.

:lol:

Well, if there was one guy defending this disaster of a deal, we'd all have guessed it would be Honcho.

Well done fella, you look like a focking idiot but, at least you are consistent.

:wave:

• Like 1

Well, if there was one guy defending this disaster of a deal, we'd all have guessed it would be Honcho.

Well done fella, you look like a focking idiot but, at least you are consistent.

:wave:

Matthis, Tillerson, General Dunford(you know the guys who get the actual briefings)vs the opinion of Reality....Yeah, I feel good about my position. :lol:

Obama administration undermined anti-Hezbollah task force to help secure Iran nuke deal, report says

The Obama administration gave a free pass to Hezbollah’s drug-trafficking and money-laundering operations — some of which were unfolding inside the U.S. — to help ensure the Iran nuclear deal would stay on track, according to a bombshell exposé in Politico Sunday.

An elaborate campaign led by the Drug Enforcement Administration, known as Project Cassandra, reportedly targeted the Lebanese militant group’s criminal activities. But by tossing a string of roadblocks holding back the project, Obama administration officials helped allow the 35-year-old anti-Israel criminal enterprise to evolve into a major global security threat bankrolling terrorist and military operations, the report added.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/17/obama-administration-undermined-anti-hezbollah-task-force-to-help-secure-iran-nuke-deal-report-says.html

Since this thread was necro'd, I'd like to take the opportunity to throw it in MDC's - and all leftists, really - face, who criticized Reagan for "giving Iran weapons".

Once again, leftists are exposed for being gullible and ignorant on nearly every issue.

Since this thread was necro'd, I'd like to take the opportunity to throw it in MDC's - and all leftists, really - face, who criticized Reagan for "giving Iran weapons".

Once again, leftists are exposed for being gullible and ignorant on nearly every issue.

This leftist agrees:

Reagan would have "negotiated" with Iran by giving them weapons, like you know, he did. Sheeeez.

:D

This leftist agrees:

:D

Weird. I never ever claimed that you are the only one who is consistently wrong on this stuff. You're one of many leftist lemmings.

If the best you got is quoting someone who wrote the same thing you believe, then you go, girl.

We all know that's how you adopt your positions: mirroring repetition.

You guys just don't get it. If we are nice to Iran, and give them the money and resources to make nuclear weapons, they will be nice to us in return. Once they have their arsenal, the Death to America chants will cease. Obama knew this. He was a true visionary.

Iran has fired 23 ballistic missiles since start of 2015 nuclear deal, explosive report shows

WASHINGTON – Iran has aggressively pursued its ballistic missile program since agreeing to the 2015 nuclear deal, regularly launching nuclear-capable missiles in what critics consider a violation of the spirit of the deal, according to a report obtained by Fox News.

The report shows Iran has fired some 23 missiles since signing the deal, including as many as 16 of which were nuclear-capable. The controversial deal reached with the Obama administration did not include a ban on missiles, and Iran and European signatories to the agreement stress international inspectors have certified Iran in compliance.

But critics say the robust missile program shows the Islamic republic is bent on intimidating its enemies and preparing for the day when it can do so with the ultimate weapon of mass destruction

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/iran-has-fired-23-ballistic-missiles-since-start-2015-nuclear-deal-explosive-report-shows.html

Iran crowds reportedly chant 'death to the dictator!' as US sanctions increase economic unrest

Days of unprecedented protests aimed at Iran's sluggish economy along with "biting" sanctions imposed by President Trump are ramping up pressure Tuesday on the Islamic Republic's ruling class and causing many analysts to wonder if regime change could be on the horizon.

Videos circulating on social media purportedly taken from inside Iran show thousands of protesters marching through the streets. In one video, crowds leaving a soccer match are heard yelling "death to the dictator! Death to Khamenei! Death to Rouhani!" and "Islamic regime must get lost!” according to a translation tweeted by a Middle East analyst.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/07/iran-crowds-reportedly-chant-death-to-dictator-as-us-sanctions-increase-economic-unrest.html

US withdrawal from Iran deal helping wind down Yemen war, officials say

Despite Tehran’s repeated denials of arming Shiite Houthi rebels in war-torn Yemen, government and military officials insist President Trump’s withdrawal from the landmark Iran nuclear deal has had an immediate impact in helping bring the four-year conflict at least a step toward closure.

“There is still some support. but we have seen it drop since the U.S. pulled out,” Abd-Rabbo Moftah, deputy governor of the Yemen city, of Ma’rib told Fox News. “Any way that support from Iran is lessened, is helpful in stopping the war. The Houthis were feeding on this deal, and legitimacy.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/07/us-withdrawal-from-iran-deal-helping-wind-down-yemen-war-officials-say.html

Iran didn't honor their agreement.....you dont say.....😏

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama got rolled. You don't say....

Honcho and Worms assured us that wasn't the case...

:dunno:

This thread is a fun read.  The sheer lunacy of selfie and nuts cannot be overstated.  A few others come dangerously close.

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama got rolled. You don't say....

Don’t forget about the Great John Kerry.

Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on Friday lashed out at Germany, the U.K. and France, calling them the “footmen of the U.S.,” days after the European countries moved to sanction the Islamic Republic for violating the controversial 2015 nuclear deal

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isolated-iran-leader-lashes-out-at-europe-as-nations-join-us-in-ramping-up-pressure

Just now, Fireballer said:

The thread didnt age well.  The title is priceless.

What worms thread ever does?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

What worms thread ever does?

Speaking of which...   I don't recall seeing any posts from him in a little while. Did he flee or get banned? 

Just now, DonS said:

Speaking of which...   I don't recall seeing any posts from him in a little while. Did he flee or get banned? 

He gets butt hurt pretty easily.  The whole impeachment thing has been a major embarrassment for him.  I'm sure he is re-grouping and will be back eventually.

Trump dominating is good for America but, not for folks like worms.

:(  

Just now, Reality said:

He gets butt hurt pretty easily.  The whole impeachment thing has been a major embarrassment for him.  I'm sure he is re-grouping and will be back eventually.

Trump dominating is good for America but, not for folks like worms.

:(  

True. I felt certain he would've responded to my legitimate legal question in that thread. 

On 4/2/2015 at 9:35 PM, IGotWorms said:

Wow the stupid here is just off the charts. Poor worrmie :(

40 minutes ago, DonS said:

Last visit was Jan 5

9 hours ago, DonS said:

He's waiting for Schiff to open as lead prosecutor in the impeachment trial. He'll come in tiny cap guns blazing. 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

He's waiting for Schiff to open as lead prosecutor in the impeachment trial. He'll come in tiny cap guns blazing. 

Is Schiff one of the prosecutors?  Oh, this is going to be GLORIOUS!

Has a presidential legacy ever gone down the tubes this quickly? And it was all so predictable. As the intelligent posters pointed out from the start.

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

So the dems solution to Iran is to side with them and criticize republicans?

You mean siding with kindly old grandpas (until of course it comes out they committed atrocities on behalf of a nation gearing up for nuclear war.) Then they just go quiet pretending no one heard.  

On 1/18/2020 at 10:50 AM, TimmySmith said:

Has a presidential legacy ever gone down the tubes this quickly? And it was all so predictable. As the intelligent posters pointed out from the start.

I think things are going well.  I think the best course of action, after the acquittal and Trump's re-election, would be to look into acts of treason against the democrat party and arrest every democrat politician who voted for impeachment then removal.  That would be a great direction and the pinnacle of any legacy.  The President who prevented a country from internal terrorists.