Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Six-Nine Commentary**

Torrey Smith is tailor made for best ball format. He either puts up big points, or does nothing. Week to week, that's infuriating. But exactly what you want for best ball.

Torrey Smith is tailor made for best ball format. He either puts up big points, or does nothing. Week to week, that's infuriating. But exactly what you want for best ball.

:lol: So true.

Agreed. Part of the reason I passed on WR on my last pick is because I feel like there are enough of these type of receivers that one will make it back to me.

Text me when it gets to me, please.

207-319-0004

Fitzgerald, of the WR's left the one I would trust the most, plus his 9.01 ADP made him a good pick at 9.11. Won't expect too much, but do expect more than last year.

Torrey Smith is gonna really help Boldin underneath this year. He will stretch the field and give Boldin cover. Kaps loves Boldin.

And my dynasty team loves that Kaep loves Boldin :wub: Even if a handful of owners in that league has been telling me how worthless Boldin has been for a couple years :rolleyes:

Cobb - not a sexy pick, but has my RB3 covered between him and Sankey.

Of the players I had in mind behind Gates, Cobb was the next-highest one that has been picked. I'm trying to remember the last time a coach like Whiz called out a RB on his footwork as a runner like he did Sankey last year. I still believe Sankey was let down more by his team and coaches than the other way around. However, it would not shock me at all if Cobb is the main guy before midseason, even if he dances a bit too much for a power back.

And my dynasty team loves that Kaep loves Boldin :wub: Even if a handful of owners in that league has been telling me how worthless Boldin has been for a couple years :rolleyes:

Are you secretly me?

I drafted boldin in a startup, late, thr year he went to San fran. Beend paying off ever since

Are you secretly me?

This is possible.

I drafted boldin in a startup, late, thr year he went to San fran. Beend paying off ever since

I've finished first, second and third in the three years of my league and Boldin has been a big part of that. He helped make up for my picks of Aaron Hernandez and Titus Young. :doh: Of course, so did trading Jordan Cameron for a first-rounder last year (that eventually netted me Sammy Watkins in another trade) as well as picking up C.J. Anderson and Julian Edelman off waivers in recent years.

Fitzgerald, of the WR's left the one I would trust the most, plus his 9.01 ADP made him a good pick at 9.11. Won't expect too much, but do expect more than last year.

Fitzgerald is the guy I was shocked to see drop this far. If his season resembles 2013 rather than '12 and '14, you got yourself a steal. It's hard to know what's left in his tank at this point.

This is possible.

I've finished first, second and third in the three years of my league and Boldin has been a big part of that. He helped make up for my picks of Aaron Hernandez and Titus Young. :doh: Of course, so did trading Jordan Cameron for a first-rounder last year (that eventually netted me Sammy Watkins in another trade) as well as picking up C.J. Anderson and Julian Edelman off waivers in recent years.

I finished 3rd and 2nd and really should have won last year but I didn't get a lineup change in on time to sit harry douglas (when julio was a go) in favor of Malcom floyd. I lost by less than 4.

But boldin was a big part of me finishing in the money both seasons. Along with charles and antonio brown. Plus trading back 3 spots in last years rookie draft to add some assets and still land benjamin

Fitzgerald is the guy I was shocked to see drop this far. If his season resembles 2013 rather than '12 and '14, you got yourself a steal. It's hard to know what's left in his tank at this point.

I was thinking about Fitz and Garcon as falling guys. Garcon was a 4th rounder maybe 3rd last year. I think the issue with these guys is their injury prone qbs, djax and floyd and the general uneasiness of their situations in he offense. For example, fitzgerald himself feels he can't produce in his current role despite Hines ward and Reggie Wayne excelling in the same Role.

Regarding Charles Johnson, I think he has a good rapport with his QB and I believe Mike Wallace has always been a 1 trick pony (3hich is fine for BB format) and tannehill didn't have the arm to properly utilize him in miami. I think Johnson will be the bigger producer in minny.

AND IT HAS BEGUN.

?? Witten is in for a bounce back year statistically. All of the other measurable on him were normal last season except attempts and Yardage. YPC was the same, more importantly a 71% completion clip with his Qb. They ran Muurray last year in many spots where Witten would have been used the years before. This team does not have Murray anymore and Randle and McFly won't replicate what Murray accomplished. I bump Witten easily back into a top 5 TE this year, Delanie has been a very good TE the past few years with no QB. This year he will have a mobile rookie who will look to him as his safety blanket. Very excited I waited to land these two here!

?? Witten is in for a bounce back year statistically. All of the other measurable on him were normal last season except attempts and Yardage. YPC was the same, more importantly a 71% completion clip with his Qb. They ran Muurray last year in many spots where Witten would have been used the years before. This team does not have Murray anymore and Randle and McFly won't replicate what Murray accomplished. I bump Witten easily back into a top 5 TE this year, Delanie has been a very good TE the past few years with no QB. This year he will have a mobile rookie who will look to him as his safety blanket. Very excited I waited to land these two here!

No no, it was just me poorly predicting a big TE run.