Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Draft Commentary: Rounds 10-16

Dis. Cuss.

Or whatever it is you wish to do...

I do love rounds 10-13, this is where you internally debate between an old veteran who has definitely lost it or a young player who definitely will not see the field until week 8.

• Like 1

No matter how much the entry fee is, in every league I've ever been a part of, some owner Inevitably takes a kicker in about the 12th round of a 16-round draft. I'm also interested to see when the defenses start coming off the board in this mock.

I'm also interested to see when the defenses start coming off the board in this mock.

As soon as ray makes his next pick

:D :huh: :o :nono:

Average Time to Pick by person through 9 rounds; excluding any time before 8AM or after 5PM CST

Robb 8.29

Shovel 10.50

WhtWndr 14.00

Ice 14.14

RC 15.22

Jscott 15.63

Vikes 15.86

Guru 26.57

Dan 27.38

RLLD 27.88

Rice 30.57

Fumble 33.29

Average Time to Pick by person through 9 rounds; excluding any time before or after 5PM CST

Robb 8.29

Shovel 10.50

WhtWndr 14.00

Ice 14.14

RC 15.22

Jscott 15.63

Vikes 15.86

Guru 26.57

Dan 27.38

RLLD 27.88

Rice 30.57

Fumble 33.29

Fair enough. But if you start at 8am PST, I bet my time drops down to under 15.

Fair enough. But if you start at 8am PST, I bet my time drops down to under 15.

I can do that analysis separately if you like :thumbsup:

I can do that analysis separately if you like :thumbsup:

Haha, if it'll clear my name at all, go for it. If it still shows 25+, then just say you couldn't do it because it was too difficult.

I have no qualms about the speed of this draft. This blows every other "slow draft" I've been a part of out of the water (and I don't think most of us are e-mailing/texting the next guy when he is OTC). Assuming we get to the end of this round today, we'll be averaging more than two per day. I've been a part of drafts that make 4-6 picks a day, and that was with each owner e-mailing/texting.

Haha, if it'll clear my name at all, go for it. If it still shows 25+, then just say you couldn't do it because it was too difficult.

I have no qualms about the speed of this draft. This blows every other "slow draft" I've been a part of out of the water (and I don't think most of us are e-mailing/texting the next guy when he is OTC). Assuming we get to the end of this round today, we'll be averaging more than two per day. I've been a part of drafts that make 4-6 picks a day, and that was with each owner e-mailing/texting.

:thumbsup:

ballsacks.

Not that it matters really, this draft has transpired as well as it ever has, even with the standard can't find a guy right up front. This one has been fantastic.

Average Time to Pick by person through 9 rounds; excluding any time before 8AM or after 5PM CST

Robb 8.29

Shovel 10.50

WhtWndr 14.00

Ice 14.14

RC 15.22

Jscott 15.63

Vikes 15.86

Guru 26.57

Dan 27.38

RLLD 27.88

Rice 30.57

Fumble 33.29

ICE is pushing his average :lol:

I think Perriman is a great get in this format. No. 2 WR left on my board.

ICE is pushing his average :lol:

I think Perriman is a great get in this format. No. 2 WR left on my board.

Yeah, was tossing around the notion of taking him a few picks ago as well, just a little hesitant..... not that he would have lasted, but if he had made it to my next selection I likely would have taken him.

Not that it matters really, this draft has transpired as well as it ever has, even with the standard can't find a guy right up front. This one has been fantastic.

No man, you've been fantastic.

No man, you've been fantastic.

Are you flirting with me? :huh:

On turn there were 5 TE's that I wanted any two of. I decided to snag two now because those 5 would not make it back to me.....any of them. With Hill, 3 are now gone. Deep position now, and there are others below the 5. They just didn't interest me as much.

Really interested to see where Josh Hill ends up in late August drafts.

Same. I was targeting him for the next round of picks, I suspect his value will rise above his realistic value at some point in August, and that too can be an advantage if people are letting other good stuff slip by.

Will anyone other than robb or V4E be around for the next hour? I have to interview a candidate and I won't be back until about 1pm PST. Would like to just PM someone my list for next pick.

I am available today until 5:00 pm MDT if anyone wants to email me their picks.

Riceman: you are more than welcome to send them to me.

Will anyone other than robb or V4E be around for the next hour? I have to interview a candidate and I won't be back until about 1pm PST. Would like to just PM someone my list for next pick.

I'll take it

Yes, Perriman was a good pick as I could have selected him, but went with Torry Smith instead.

Ertz: I think he can be a top 5 TE, especially in BB. New receivers in Philly, Chip Kelly as a coach and a new QB who needs someone he can rely on. I am glad I waited this long and think I still got a good TE in the 10th.

Sent to ya remote!

Awww....... I am disappointed :(

You're probably the West Coast guy that told me he was "going in another direction with the job search" yesterday. :mad:

Cameron burned me last year, let's see what he can do with a real QB, in a system where Charles Clay produced last year. I've gone a little more Miami heavy than I planned, but these things happen.

Cameron burned me last year, let's see what he can do with a real QB. I've gone a little more Miami heavy than I planned, but these things happen.

There is the 4th of the TE's I mentioned above. Very intriguing and Tannehill did throw to his TE. This one is better!

Here is that TE run.

Cameron burned me last year, let's see what he can do with a real QB, in a system where Charles Clay produced last year. I've gone a little more Miami heavy than I planned, but these things happen.

This has nothing to do about anything really but I feel Miami takes the East comfortably this year. That will definitely be because of a defense that returns the ball to an improving offense.