Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Draft Commentary: Rounds 10-16

Me too, even though I'm sure I'll disagree with it :lol:

I will look forward to those who make an analysis, it is always greatly appreciated for all your time and effort.

As always...... I learned a "boatload" and I 100% appreciate everyone's feedback on my picks. This was a BLAST !!

I will look forward to those who make an analysis, it is always greatly appreciated for all your time and effort.

As always...... I learned a "boatload" and I 100% appreciate everyone's feedback on my picks. This was a BLAST !!

I'm a sarcastic guy, so forgive me if I didn't sound appreciative. I've already told Fumble I appreciate his efforts.

We'll see where the rest of my preseason writing goes; I may have to reference this draft at some point down the road.

Well, needed a second TE and Donnell is one I have been watching since round 13. Decided to wait, especially when I saw everyone else had their 2 TEs (no jokes, please). Manning should look at Donnell often and I believe he is a very serviceable back-up who will put up TE1 numbers in some weeks.

He is fighting an Achilles problem

I'm a sarcastic guy, so forgive me if I didn't sound appreciative. I've already told Fumble I appreciate his efforts.

We'll see where the rest of my preseason writing goes; I may have to reference this draft at some point down the road.

How did it come across that you weren't appreciative?? You sounded very appreciative and were the first one to so note it. I appreciate all you did Doug for stepping in and drafting this year, at such late notice. We owe you for doing that!!

How did it come across that you weren't appreciative?? You sounded very appreciative and were the first one to so note it. I appreciate all you did Doug for stepping in and drafting this year, at such late notice. We owe you for doing that!!

Ha ha, no worries. I didn't mean it like that. It was fun to do this and I wouldn't hesitate to do another one this summer (obviously just as practice for us all) if the opportunity arises.

If y'all stil feel like you owe me, well, I'll keep that in mind :D :P

Well I would hope!!

so as not to clutter fumbles analysis thread, im going to guess that for my team his Key to success will be how Jimmy Graham is used in Seattle and if he can exceed his 3rd round value. His Favorite pick will be ODBjr at 2.06 and his least favorite will be between Blount in the 5th and Roddy in the 6th.