Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Senior Director of Planned Parenthood Video

The abortion topic is polarizing, but even Pro-Choice folks have to be astonished at this mind set. It's one thing to be Pro-Choice....its another to be Pro-Abortion.

This woman is a monster or an alien, she's not human. And she is a Senior director of Planned Parenthood. :thumbsdown:

what's the problem? if you can think it is okay to kill babies, why not sell the body parts? why waste them? :dunno:

that one hospital was using them in the furnace :thumbsup: that's green as it gets.

they kill babies and then you want them to take a moral stand? :dunno:

Still a really fresh story. When I google her name I find a lot of articles and op eds written by her.

Gems like this:

Opponents of legal abortion use a plethora of false allegations and dubious tactics to question Planned Parenthood’s policies and practices. The fact is that our high standards rival those of any top-tier national health care organization, and patient health and safety is always our top concern. That is why one in five women trusts Planned Parenthood to provide her with care at some point in her life. It is this special relationship with so many women that has allowed Planned Parenthood to do more than any other organization in the United States to help lower the rate of unintended pregnancy and reduce the need for abortion. That is the Planned Parenthood I know.

fockin sicko organization. always has been.

a couple years ago..one of their lobbyists couldnt answer what should be done in case of botched abortion where baby was born alive. she basically said kill it if the mother so desires. im sure plenty have been.

they put on a pathetic front...but it's 100% pro-abortion.

this is what happens once a baby is dehumanized. no biggie.

The abortion topic is polarizing, but even Pro-Choice folks have to be astonished at this mind set. It's one thing to be Pro-Choice....its another to be Pro-Abortion.

This woman is a monster or an alien, she's not human. And she is a Senior director of Planned Parenthood. :thumbsdown:

:rolleyes:

That video is heavily edited. In the full video, right after they ask her about the $30 to $100, she talks about it being largely dependent on that amount of staff time involved with procuring consent and prepping the specimens for shipment - "In all cases it's really about staff time."

So what you have is patients donating their fetal material to what I presume are for-profit medical research companies, and Planned Parenthood acting as the middle man, for which they charge a nominal fee. Why should they eat the costs for for-profit companies? And if they were to do that, Glen Beck skewer them for it the first chance he got.

:rolleyes:

That video is heavily edited. In the full video, right after they ask her about the $30 to $100, she talks about it being largely dependent on that amount of staff time involved with procuring consent and prepping the specimens for shipment - "In all cases it's really about staff time."

So what you have is patients donating their fetal material to what I presume are for-profit medical research companies, and Planned Parenthood acting as the middle man, for which they charge a nominal fee. Why should they eat the costs for for-profit companies? And if they were to do that, Glen Beck skewer them for it the first chance he got.

Yeah, that definitely is designed for shock value...does anyone really believe PP is promoting abortion for organ harvesting?

Aside from sentimental value, I'm not sure why anyone who is OK with abortion wouldn't want to donate the tissue to science. It's not much different than being an organ donor.

Yeah, that definitely is designed for shock value...does anyone really believe PP is promoting abortion for organ harvesting?

Aside from sentimental value, I'm not sure why anyone who is OK with abortion wouldn't want to donate the tissue to science. It's not much different than being an organ donor.

:thumbsup:

The abortion has happened. If some good can come from the remains I'm all for it.

Live Action Puts Out Another Titillating but Misleading Video About Planned Parenthood

The video purports to reveal that Planned Parenthood is violating both the ban on a certain late-term abortion procedure called a D&X and the law forbidding the sale of fetal tissue. But there is no evidence from the video of either claim. Nucatola correctly points out that the "partial birth" abortion ban is confusing, which makes sense as it was written by anti-choice ideologues and not by people who understand medical science, making it open to interpretation. She does not say she violates it.

Nucatola also does not agree to sell fetal tissue. Eric Ferrero, the VP of communications for Planned Parenthood, clarifies this in a statement. "At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does—with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards." He notes that there is "no financial benefit for tissue donation." The prices that Nucatola cites, after being pressed to come up with a number in the video, likely refer to the "cost to transport tissue to leading research centers."

For such a media expert as KSB, I can't believe he fell for such a ruse. :lol:

She is talking about harvesting tissue from abortions and she is clearly talking about targeting certain organs going into the abortion. How that makes you feel is up to you.

• Like 1

Planned parenthood had a different name before, a bit less nice-sounding, and traces it's roots back to the eugenics movement, it is a sinister organization and I honestly believe it predates on minorities

She is talking about harvesting tissue from abortions and she is clearly talking about targeting certain organs going into the abortion. How that makes you feel is up to you.

Bingo. The doctor tried hard to only crush the baby below the targeted organs as not to hurt the liver or the heart.....Since that was what the buyer desired that day.

If you have the ability to spin that into doing something good, then good for you. I guess it helps people sleep at night.

For such a media expert as KSB, I can't believe he fell for such a ruse. :lol:

Planned Parenthood puts out a damage control press release and now it's just a "ruse". :lol:

Planned parenthood had a different name before, a bit less nice-sounding, and traces it's roots back to the eugenics movement, it is a sinister organization and I honestly believe it predates on minorities

So does Zimmerman but you loved him. :dunno:

:banana:

Planned Parenthood puts out a damage control press release and now it's just a "ruse". :lol:

Oh...I'm sorry...i thought it was you last week crying about editing and taking things out of context to alter there meaning. :lol:

So does Zimmerman but you loved him. :dunno:

:banana:

It is your inability to accept the failure of logic in making such a blatantly inane assertion that illuminates your lack of credibility

Bingo. The doctor tried hard to only crush the baby below the targeted organs as not to hurt the liver or the heart.....Since that was what the buyer desired that day.

If you have the ability to spin that into doing something good, then good for you. I guess it helps people sleep at night.

Did you watch the unedited video?

It's pretty ghoulish watching her talk about crushing heads while chowing down.

Sure...there are vile things about it and its a terribly disturbing procedure.

Doesn't mean its not funny watching a few here fall for all the editing.

Sure...there are vile things about it and its a terribly disturbing procedure.

Doesn't mean its not funny watching a few here fall for all the editing.

Sure. I guess I would just expect a little more tact.

Kind of like how a funeral director doesn't go into detail about shoving things in grandmas ass and draining her blood.

Sure. I guess I would just expect a little more tact.

Kind of like how a funeral director doesn't go into detail about shoving things in grandmas ass and draining her blood.

Exactly. But slow nuff sees an opportunity to feel smart on a message board and he can't resist.

Exactly. But slow nuff sees an opportunity to feel smart on a message board and he can't resist.

Nah...don't need to do anything but read your posts to feel smart.

And I didn't defend the lady and it has zero to do with anything you said.

But when sheep act like it....its funny to point it out.

Now...run along junior

i love when baby killers use "anti-choice" :lol:

fockin psychos.

ruse. stop it. planned parenthood is a scumbag organization and everyone knows it

Did you watch the unedited video?

The whole thing? No. It's 2 and 1/2 hours. Did you? Must be a slow day in the office. :unsure:

Bottom line. I'm not a religious person, so I'm not exactly against abortion, and am okay with it as a last resort. But my freaking humanity, feelings, common sense, tells me abortion, especially later term abortion isn't to be taken lightly. The way a sub-set of pro choice people talk and champion abortion is startling to me.

It should bother us, as a society, that we have a use for human aborted body parts but not the baby that provides them.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't sit well with me. Call me the crazy one. :dunno:

I read the 60 page transcript and realized that although there's some insinuation (maybe careful sidestepping) about tapping into a for-profit market, it's doubtful any legal red flag was sufficiently raised. But the organization behind this may have waited a year because they were preparing to be outside of the U.S. to avoid answering to a defamation suit or a criminal charge.

transcript

The whole thing? No. It's 2 and 1/2 hours. Did you? Must be a slow day in the office. :unsure:

Bottom line. I'm not a religious person, so I'm not exactly against abortion, and am okay with it as a last resort. But my freaking humanity, feelings, common sense, tells me abortion, especially later term abortion isn't to be taken lightly. The way a sub-set of pro choice people talk and champion abortion is startling to me.

It should bother us, as a society, that we have a use for human aborted body parts but not the baby that provides them.

:thumbsup:

maybe if it was whale baby parts, the freak libs would care then

Nah...don't need to do anything but read your posts to feel smart.

And I didn't defend the lady and it has zero to do with anything you said.

But when sheep act like it....its funny to point it out.

Now...run along junior

I'm a man who survived the abortion era via being born in 1968. Had i been conceived a few years later, my birth mother would have made the choice. I was adopted by a great man and woman, luckily.

Tell me to run along. Explain to me sheep? You have zero understanding of the topic. And so do you other fawkeds that pretend to know anything.

I'm dead and contribute zero to this board if you had your way.

Go pound sand you dooshbags.

I'm a man who survived the abortion era via being born in 1968. Had i been conceived a few years later, my birth mother would have made the choice. I was adopted by a great man and woman, luckily.

Tell me to run along. Explain to me sheep? You have zero understanding of the topic. And so do you other fawkeds that pretend to know anything.

Hard to argue with that.

In other words, you are just like every other person who has been born.

:doh:

You're a fockin idiot.

Sorry, only a focking idiot would say being born means you survived an abortion. Agreeing with that line of reasoning is about the only thing that would make someone an even bigger focking idiot.

HTH

I don't think anyone is advocating late term abortion/selling fetal parts or commenting of the utility of babies. But once an abortion has been performed, I have no idea why you would object to using fetal tissue to potentially help the living, provided maternal consent is obtained.