Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

** Round 8-10 Commentary - July PPR **

SF lost 4 of their last 5 games and their defense looks to be the worst it has in years.

I can see a lot of catchup time for SF and I think that's all Reggie.

^ Note this poster has 3 dynasty leagues and 3 copies of Bush.

I think they would like to but I just don't see it in the division. Seattle, SF and Zona were all top 14 teams against the run last year. #3, #13 and #14 respectivly.

I think the 49ers might be really bad next year. Like a 4 win team.

They currently have the worst odds to win the NFC West.

I like a Brian Quick sprinkled into my leagues. My personal opinion is that the Rams have no idea how to scout WR talent, drafting overrated players at the position constantly. Quick does offer the most upside imo with the improvement the team will see at QB. I am not expecting WR2 numbers weekly, but i am a firm believer he will be a contributor to my team.

I'm getting to the point in this draft where I see some late talent that I like but don't know who to pick. Afraid guys I like won't make it to the next round.

I did a lot of late night rambling about SF yesterday. I didn't want to post until Kap had been picked.

Curious if you guys have any thoughts on Smith, SF, ect

I think the counter view point might involve how much you buy into Torrey Smith. They really didn't have anyone to stretch the field last year, and really haven't in years, so he could provide an element of opening everything up.

I'm just having a tough time immediatly getting on board with that.

Smith seems to have been categorized with the one trick pony label at times throughout his career and he was matched up with a QB in Flacco that maximized that element of his game perfectly.

Can Kap take advantage of that consistently?

As well often WRs seems to take more of an adjustment period to their new teams than other positions and a similar player in Mike Wallace experienced a drop in effieciency going from Big Ben to Tanny.

Could we see a similar situation here?

P.S. As an aside, I know he scored 11 tds last year, but it seems noteworthy that he wasn't even targeted 100 times with Flacco last season nor caught 50 balls last season. Looking at his game logs he may have been out or limited in 2 of them.

I was between Kaps and Cutler for my #2 qb. It was Kaps until I was OTC. I feel he might out produce Cutler with his legs and run 5 to 7 in this year. 36 points on the td scores alone is HUGE! dunno! SF is the biggest wildcard in the NFL this season, imho.

I was between Kaps and Cutler for my #2 qb. It was Kaps until I was OTC. I feel he might out produce Cutler with his legs and run 5 to 7 in this year. 36 points on the td scores alone is HUGE! dunno! SF is the biggest wildcard in the NFL this season, imho.

I think I might agree with everything you just said.