cbfalcon

New Music I can't stop listening to - PART 2

new album out next Friday :thumbsup:

one more for good measure

does this make me ghey?

Dude... this is why I love this thread. I'm sure the bored homophobes will tell you it's ghey, but she, or both have beautiful voices. That was the first time in a long time a song put me at total ease while I let it play in my ear buds.

When it first started I was like, meh, not my cup of tea but.... hold on a sec. This is pretty good.... damn this is great!

I actually likes this song. I really dislike AWOLNATION except for Sail. But this one is pretty solid

I agree, I really can't stop listening to this song

Been listening to Lore, 2015 album by Elder, a bluesy 70s style progressive doom metal band. They remind me a little of Black Sabbath / Kyuss / early Queens of the Stone Age with just a little Rush, Yes or Allman Bros thrown in. The album is great, heres my favorite song:

Been listening to Lore, 2015 album by Elder, a bluesy 70s style progressive doom metal band. They remind me a little of Black Sabbath / Kyuss / early Queens of the Stone Age with just a little Rush, Yes or Allman Bros thrown in. The album is great, heres my favorite song:

Since you mentioned Rush as well as some stoner metal I'll leave this link... Lifeson on a new Fu Manchu 18 minutes long track...

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/hear-rushs-alex-lifeson-guest-on-fu-manchus-18-minute-epic-w516390

Since you mentioned Rush as well as some stoner metal I'll leave this link... Lifeson on a new Fu Manchu 18 minutes long track...

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/hear-rushs-alex-lifeson-guest-on-fu-manchus-18-minute-epic-w516390

I saw Fu Manchu at a tiny bar years ago. I thought they were trying to be silly but nope - they really are a bunch of dudes unironically rocking mullets and cutoff wranglers. :dunno:

I saw Fu Manchu at a tiny bar years ago. I thought they were trying to be silly but nope - they really are a bunch of dudes unironically rocking mullets and cutoff wranglers. :dunno:

I know of them but don't really know their stuff, but did see and read that article the other day... And listened to the whole pretty long song

Fyi, if you are looking for a solid Spotify radio channel with some good alternative/chill, use Glass Animals

I took my 12 year old and 10 year old to see the Glass Animals last year. It was a solid show and I was the coolest day that day :cheers:

And, my son now has Zabba and How to be a Human Being both on vinyl :thumbsup:

I really slacked in this thread when bands like Shamans Harvest, Highly Suspect, and Nothing More were getting popular. I'm going to try to keep up with it more. I can't stress enough how much I like hearing new music that catches my ear

When I post YouTube links here from my phone it just ends up being a link. What gives?

When I post YouTube links here from my phone it just ends up being a link. What gives?

Paste the link, then delete the s after https. Post. Magic. Boom

Just heard them the other day. 👍

You may also like the last album by Beach Fossils:

Do you just copy the browser address? I click that little arrow in the video screen and copy the address from there. Always works that way