Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 11-16 Commentary - July PPR **

The definite BPA in my book, Adams is going to have a few big games this year. Rodgers has talked about getting him more involved, and he even stated that he should have been more involved last year. If i knew he would have still been available i would probably have gone a different route with the Quick pick.

I was a bit surprised Perriman was still on the board in the 11th. Will Steve Smith fall off a cliff like he did late last season? Perriman is a more complete receiver than predecessor Torrey Smith and should be the lead WR in a Marc Trestman offense by the end of the season. I'm aware of the drops, but the upside is huge this late in the draft.

I toyed with the idea of Perriman, but the risk and downside was too much for me, would have taken him perhaps at the next pick

If White wasn't available I'd have taken Perriman.

Will need a Round 12 Selection thread real quick.

And if you had taken Perriman, I probably would have drafted Decker :D

Sweet jesus, is decker still alive??

I'm probably in the extreme minority, but I am one of those that thinks Sankey is going to benefit from the spread concepts the Titans plan on utilizing with Mariota. Let's also remember he is the starter as of now as well. In the 12th round, I'll take a "now" starter with some upside to help get me by in case my other injury-prone backs such as Spiller and Mathews get dinged early.

I should have said some "fantasy" upside. Although I acknowledge he wasn't great by any means last year, I think he's receiving a bit too much of the blame b/c Whiz has no clue how to use him and his o-line did him no favors. Are we looking at a 1,000-yard rusher here, I doubt it. But I know he can play and I think having a run threat at QB is going to help his cause.

I'm probably in the extreme minority, but I am one of those that thinks Sankey is going to benefit from the spread concepts the Titans plan on utilizing with Mariota. Let's also remember he is the starter as of now as well. In the 12th round, I'll take a "now" starter with some upside to help get me by in case my other injury-prone backs such as Spiller and Mathews get dinged early.

Hey, has mariota signed yet

Call and leave message, email, or text when I'm up. A dozen picks or so down the line or I'd leave a short list. I will be in and out most of the day. I will leave a list later if my picks are closer. Have a good one!

The Titans can offset my @ss :lol:

Lol

I'll be off the grid most of the day hiking but will check in as I get cell service.

I am around all weekend.

I'll be off the grid most of the day hiking but will check in as I get cell service.

I will be doing something similar, sitting on something and drinking grapefruit IPAs.

I will be doing something similar, sitting on something and drinking grapefruit IPAs.

Sounds nice. What brewery?

Sounds nice. What brewery?

Ballast Point, Scullpin Grapefruit IPA

It is my new favorite beer. Grapefruit and hops go together perfectly when done right.

That's a fruit drink....not a beer. :bandana:

Bet it is good though. :thumbsup:

Don't fruit the beer! :mad:

Oh man... I completely agree 99% of the time. Until i had tried this beer i had never found a fruity beer even remotely good. When you think about a grapefruit it does actually finish similar to an IPA. Now something like Linies grapefruit shandy is like dumping grapefruit in beer, nasty. Ballast Point has found the perfect way to blend the two.

Here is how much i like it. I love IPAs and pretty much drink them exclusively. Instead of buying any number of absolutely delicious IPAs available in this area for a reasonable price, i went and paid $16/6 pack and got 3 of them. If it was just ok i would not have even spent a dollar on them.

If you ever come across this beer you must try it. You will either thank me for introducing you to what heaven tastes like in a bottle, or you will curse me for introducing you to what heaven tastes like in a bottle but costs $16 for a 6 pack.

• Like 1