Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 11-16 Commentary - July PPR **

Sorry for the delay, life is getting in the way alittle

That wasn't a delay. Sometimes I think you're James Bond. Vacationing abroad one week.....yachting the next.....now on a Train in the big City!~! What a life!

Question: Are we letting Nic do this July Mock in an MFL10 format OR will someone from the Board be doing a no-hassle format similar to the June Mock?

Question: Are we letting Nic do this July Mock in an MFL10 format OR will someone from the Board be doing a no-hassle format similar to the June Mock?

I believe mike said he would try to upload the teams onto mfl

It's been so long since Matt picked I think he forgot he has two in a row and left after his first one :doh:

It's been so long since Matt picked I think he forgot he has two in a row and left after his first one :doh:

That was exactly what happened. :doh:

Then I had a 30 hour phone call for a new sales gig. Sorry gents. :thumbsup:

That wasn't a delay. Sometimes I think you're James Bond. Vacationing abroad one week.....yachting the next.....now on a Train in the big City!~! What a life!

LOL, it may seem that way I guess, but I would rather be home with my peoples for sure. Thought tonight, I am looking for a shawarma place in mid town if I can find one, hate to have to head all the way down town....blech

I feel like ICEMAN is doing this on purpose now. Took Hauschka when he got drafted only 4 picks ahead of him?

ditto........ Hauschka already taken!

And finished! I'm pretty happy with my team overall. I know my RBs are not great but I think I have enough there to get me two decent scores each week.

I'm going to say he picks a guy that is already on his team. :D

Lmfao, you are in for such a pinch!

You're losing it Ray!??......I'm flirting with you. :wave:

:blushing:

QB-Eli, Bridgewater

RB-Bell, Hill, Jennings, Helu

WR-Evans, Tate, Cooper, Fitz, J. Brown, T. Williams

TE-Witten, Gates

D-Zona

K-Susham

I drafted Bell #1 primarily because I wanted to see how my team shaked out with him. It impacted my draft strategy some in that I felt more strongly about grabbing Hill at the turn to help ensure RB production early in season and I also grabbed Jennings with the same thought process. I'm not sure grabbing Dwill instead of Helu or DWill instead of a WR 6 wasn't a preferred play.

Overall thoughts. Strong RB duo if I can survive early but little depth overall and an injury to either likely takes me out of contention. My WR stat lines could have a very strong floor. Evans should provide tds and yards, Tate and Cooper should provide catches, Fitz and Brown could possibly trade off for a td every other week and Twill, along with Brown, should hit a couple long ones. Eli and Bridgewater both finished the season well and added offensive weapons along with another year in their respective seasons. TE is a collection of old guys without any real breakout appeal. I'd rather this group be Witten-Eifert but overall they should provide a safe floor if Gates returns to form.