for something a little different.....

2 1/2 tbs unsalted butter
1 1/4 C milk
3/4 C flour
3 eggs
1/3 C sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

preheat oven to 400. spray a pie pan/dishh with pam or whatever. place butter in dish and melt in oven. in a blender combine milk, flour, eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla.....process until smooth. remove pan from oven and up temp to 425. pour batter into dish. bake 20 min. reduce temp to 325 and keep baking for 8-10 min more. invert with a cutting board or platter.

i often make some caramelized apples or bananas for this:

2 apples (peeled, seeded, cut into wedges) or bananas (thinly sliced)
2 oz butter
2 oz brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla ext.

melt butter. add br. sugar. stir/cook until thick and bubbly. add cin, nutmeg, vanilla. should incorporate quickly. when i do it with bananas i use 1-2 oz of dark rum. add apples/bananas... cook about 5-7 min. basically you want to make sure the mixture remains syrupy and thick. if it is thin after 5-7 min, with a slotted spoon remove apples/bananas and set aside to cool (in refrigerator). keep cooking the mixture until it is thick... remove from heat. add it to the fruit...

Mkay, so I had five siblings, but two were step sisters. That, in my book, totally meant it was cool if I spied on them while they were naked in the shower ... But I digress.

I had one full blood sibling,,and he shot himself with a Smith and Wesson about 8 years ago. And I have a half sister. Now, my 3 sisters are younger, my brother was older. None of them really knew him very well ... BUT ... my half sister is bi-polar and has also had seizures ... she was born premature, but grew up to be OK, be a fairly normal person. She is a teacher.

Anyway, so she is like 13 years younger than me, and she met this guy, who is her age and balder than I am. He had a good job in California, but she wanted to come back to Tucson. They got married here, and I was at the wedding.

Mkay? Let me back up a sec ... My brother is dead, I have one living, half sibling ...I was AT her wedding. I didn't make the family photos before the wedding ... mostly because nobody friggin told me about them. I just kinda figured they would be AFTER the wedding, and nobody returned my phone calls that morning. I left messages, "Where am I supposed to be? What is going on? Dad said he had some shirt I was supposed to wear?" It was like it was all bullshiat. There was no shirt .... and when she looks back at her family photos from her wedding ... I am not in them. Her only brother.

Now, I realize that I look and sound a lot like my dead brother, and that can kinda freak some ppl out(went through that recently with my neice in the coma, ppl that haven't seen me since he died kinda freaked out since I am that age now ... no, not my brother back from the dead, still me).

Anyway ... couple years ago she gave me this guilt trip, and now she has had a kid ... The old Jewey "Ya gotta see the baby!" thing ... and who gives a fock ... at this point. Stop pretending you give a fock about me. If you gave a fock about me, during the fawking photos of family before your wedding you woulda said, "Wait ... where is my brother? has anyone seen my brother?"

Or ... am I a little too friggin sensitive about that? half sister, after all.

Also because of my step sisters, and step Mom ... my dad has said right to my face, "Don't expect to inherit anything from me."

He has made millions of dollars as a lawyer and law professor. I think his pension is like $300k a year. My sisters spent it all, apparently. He is still paying for it.

Ya know ... i figure, if that side of the family wants to treat me like that, they can all go fock themselves. When my Dad dies ... if he goes before my step Mom ... i am not gonna say shiat. But if she doesn't treat me right in her will ... Ohhh yeah ... i got a step sister that is a family attorney and thinks she is smarter than me. You better spend it girls, while he is still alive ... cause the last thing you want, is me coming after you for what is left.

See, here's the thing. The only one who is smart enough, to know how smart I actually am, is my Dad. Step Mom and sisters come from a different kinda background, where it is OK to treat people unfairly, as long as you advance.

Yeah, it's not OK. Not in my book. They are walking a legal tightrope.

Hypothetically.

True story:

So, I was working as an instructor for the Art Institute of Phoenix, like 2007, both before and after they were aquired by Goldman Sachs. I was very aware of how ownership had shifted policy. Came to a situation where a student had plagarized a paper. A disruptive "culinary arts" student had just copied and printed out a wikipedia page and claimed it as a paper she wrote for extra credit. I took it very seriously and told her not to return to my class. She could not pass the course, and I was obligated to turn the matter over to student services. "Where I went to school, you would get expelled for this.", I told her.

HOWEVER ... in a school owned by Goldman Sachs, she pays the bills. She was ready and willing to go into student debt, suplimented by the government, and thus, the taxpayers ... to get her degree in "cullinary arts". Couple ppl met with me ... had me sign a grade change form, to give her a passing grade, cause I did fail her at first. They made me give her a C. And I said, "You realize this is it though ... right? If I sign this ... I can't work for you anymore. I morally disagree with this."

When I first told my stepmom about it ... she kinda came down on me, "Sometimes you just gotta suck it up, and who cares if some people are doing the wrong thing, you can do more to fix it if you have a jerb there, right?"

My Dad ... who taught law for 40 years .... was like, "I have never been more proud of you in my life."

Between my coupons and 20% off receipt I found in the trash outside Kroger, I was able to make puff pancakes for about three fitty in ebt.

sux= gf

Yeah, I figured it out. :thumbsup:

Anyway, since SUX already stepped on your thread, I would like to add a BuzzFeed tip on how to make banana and egg pancakes. It is so easy and quick.

Put a peeled nana in a bowl

Add to eggs out of shells.

Mix them together

sprinkle in some cinnamon and mix.

Add enough mixture to preheated skillet with butter to make a pancake. Repeat until you run out of mixture, about three or four pancakes total.

Really good. Don't need really need syrup. I sprinkle with little salt.

Big hit with the family skirts. :thumbsup:

Anyway, since SUX already stepped on your thread,

You obviously didn't get the genius behind what I was doing. :(

You obviously didn't get the genius behind what I was doing. :(

No, I did. I thought it was great. I was reading along and noticing you consecutive post. All of a sudden I start thinking; this guy is in character...It's Giants Fan!

The "stepped on you thread thing" was just to take the heat off of me so I could do what I wanted. I am posting in the character of myself right now. :wave:

I love puffy nipples.

I think we might have a new nickname for OM.... Puff pancake.

Sounds pretty ghey. Like a bunch of frat dudes whack off on a pancake and then a pledge has to eat it.

If I live out my dream to become a WWE wrassler, this shall be my name.

Puff Pancake

Thought this was another T*m Br*dy thread

for something a little different.....

2 1/2 tbs unsalted butter

1 1/4 C milk

3/4 C flour

3 eggs

1/3 C sugar

1/4 tsp salt

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

preheat oven to 400. spray a pie pan/dishh with pam or whatever. place butter in dish and melt in oven. in a blender combine milk, flour, eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla.....process until smooth. remove pan from oven and up temp to 425. pour batter into dish. bake 20 min. reduce temp to 325 and keep baking for 8-10 min more. invert with a cutting board or platter.

i often make some caramelized apples or bananas for this:

2 apples (peeled, seeded, cut into wedges) or bananas (thinly sliced)

2 oz butter

2 oz brown sugar

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

1 tsp vanilla ext.

melt butter. add br. sugar. stir/cook until thick and bubbly. add cin, nutmeg, vanilla. should incorporate quickly. when i do it with bananas i use 1-2 oz of dark rum. add apples/bananas... cook about 5-7 min. basically you want to make sure the mixture remains syrupy and thick. if it is thin after 5-7 min, with a slotted spoon remove apples/bananas and set aside to cool (in refrigerator). keep cooking the mixture until it is thick... remove from heat. add it to the fruit...

You have to make sure you use "pure" vanilla extract. I makes a difference.

On 11/22/2015 at 3:28 PM, Cloaca du jour said:

Only pedophiles like nubile puffy nipples

I dont even remember saying this lol...

On 8/9/2015 at 6:20 PM, Bier Meister said:

haven't had a dutch baby.....

I hope you’ve had one since this! They are delicious! 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I hope you’ve had one since this! They are delicious! 

I am led to believe that they are one in the same....

5 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I am led to believe that they are one in the same....

Sorta. Slight variation 

"banana foster" sauce for pancakes, waffles, or french toast:

3 tbs unsalted butter

3 tbs brown sugar

2 sliced bananas

1/3 c dark rum

melt butter. add sugar. stir until well incorporated. add rum. cook for 2-3 min. add bananas. reduce until syrupy. serve over pancakes, waffles, french toast, or whatnot.