Sign in to follow this  
Decimator

Tier 2 RB's PPR

Anderson

Forte

McCoy

Hill

Murray

Anderson could be awesome in PPR but it seems like he's high risk, high reward and the risk might not be worth it.

Forte was a PPR Machine last year but he's about to be 30 and is now playing in a new offense.

McCoy sounded great; was thinking he's good for a lot of catches but last year he had about the same amount as Hill and Hill wasn't the main guy the whole year. Plus McCoy is playing on a poor offense.

I really like Hill but worried Gio would take all 3rd downs and take most the receptions but Hills receptions actually weren't terrible last year.

Murray was a beast last year but how much of that was Dallas' Oline and their willingness to make Murray their complete workehorse?. Backfield seems a bit crowded in Philly.

How would you guys rank these guys and why?

Forte

McCoy

Hill

Murray

Anderson

Thanks. Any more takes? From the mocks I'm doing Anderson is actually going first of this group (on average) but apparently so far nobody here agrees.

Thanks. Any more takes? From the mocks I'm doing Anderson is actually going first of this group (on average) but apparently so far nobody here agrees.

Hillman and Ball will factor into his work .

I'm picking 7th in my draft so the second tier is the group I will have to choose from. I still have a couple of weeks to make a decision but right now I am thinking Anderson may be the one to take. I definitely don't want Forte because I just think he's going to hit the wall. Hill would probably be my second choice at the moment.

I don't have 100% trust in a Denver RB. based on past results something seems to happen every year. isn't there a Shanny there to as OC?

I don't know much about the OC but Kubiak is the coach and he's known for having workhorse backs rather than RBBC. I picked up Anderson last year and he was really good but it's hard to know if that'll continue with coaching change and without having seen him do it for a full season.

FYI, I don't mean to make this mostly about Anderson. Thoughts on the whole group or anyone in the group are great.

I'm picking 7th in my draft so the second tier is the group I will have to choose from. I still have a couple of weeks to make a decision but right now I am thinking Anderson may be the one to take. I definitely don't want Forte because I just think he's going to hit the wall. Hill would probably be my second choice at the moment.

Forte is another guy I keep flopping on. I'm worried about the change in offense and his age but he's by far the best RB on his team and even with 25% reduction in receptions he's still putting up great PPR numbers.

Out of all my rankings, this group is giving me the most trouble.

Forte is another guy I keep flopping on. I'm worried about the change in offense and his age but he's by far the best RB on his team and even with 25% reduction in receptions he's still putting up great PPR numbers.

Out of all my rankings, this group is giving me the most trouble.

Draft Forte in ppr all day. Jeffery may miss the next two preseason games. Who else is Cutler going to throw to with no White and Alshon who doesnt have much time in this offense?

Been saying this all summer long , I think Forte after Bell is the safest pick at rb .

Add me to the Forte fan club. I know he's 29 and they have a new Offensive Coordinator but he is a proven PPR beast with no real competition and I can't see him averaging less than four receptions per game. Who are the alternatives?

Anderson --- after half a season, some are ready to anoint him as the next Walter Payton, but he's a missed pass assignment and a fumble away from watching Hillman and Ball from the bench

Murray -- going into last season, he was an injury concern. Several hundred touches later and no one is talking about his fragility. Throw in a Sproles and Matthews rotating in to vulture TD's. I'm nervous.

Hill -- RBBC with Gio breathing down his back.

McCoy -- is anyone expecting Buffalo to spend much time in the Red Zone? Nah.

I view Forte as the safest pick of this group in PPR, hands down.

Add me to the Forte fan club. I know he's 29 and they have a new Offensive Coordinator but he is a proven PPR beast with no real competition and I can't see him averaging less than four receptions per game. .

I'm in the same boat. They also say he isn't s good "runner" if you say he can't run between the tackles at all you must have not watched football in the last 6 years