Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Republicans: Does this worry you?

Timmy Smiff is a focking idiot. You'll get no argument from me or anyone there.

Perhaps you need to investigate the electoral process. :thumbsup:

It is. But to say, which has been a republitard talking point for years, "Gore couldn't win his own state, that is why he lost." is like saying,,when your daughter reaches 500 pounds, "If she hadn't eaten that last cheesebipurger." It's kinda rediculous.

It's a way to deflect the actual issues and facts, instead of addressing them.

Its the truth though.

People here didn't like him.

And at that point...this state was not as red as it is right now.

Its the truth though.

People here didn't like him.

And at that point...this state was not as red as it is right now.

Sky blue, just like WV. Gore refused to concede his anti mining agenda, and it cost him the election.

Perhaps you need to investigate the electoral process. :thumbsup:

That's like a joke i have with my liberetarian friend. "Why doncha go do some research!"

It's what people, who actually have no valid argument say, when they know they are losing the argument.

Back to my original point. Trump or Adelson ... what's the difference. These guys are pathological,,think,they are self made,,and through hard work hafe achieved what they deserve. They both inherited a lot of money.

You think it mightt benefit me to repeal the "death tax" .... i doubt it. My father is a millionaire, but he's not that rich.

Yer talking about a very small percentage of people. Not gonna help you, or anyone you know. Some people I know, and thet are OK with it.

Gonna get like 500m worth of Berkshire ..... Yeah,,fine ... i'll pay the taxes.

The peolle I do know (some with my last name that read grant propsals,,and give away money as their job) ... if you spent that money on a Lamborghini and a beach house in Malibu. You would be ostricized from the family. That's not why you inherited the money. And it's not, as Walter White once said, for "empire building" either.

It's so you can help others.

Took him awhile, but Bill Gates gets it.

On 8/19/2015 at 11:56 AM, Giants Fan said:

Back to my original point. Trump or Adelson ... what's the difference. These guys are pathological,,think,they are self made,,and through hard work hafe achieved what they deserve. They both inherited a lot of money.

You think it mightt benefit me to repeal the "death tax" .... i doubt it. My father is a millionaire, but he's not that rich.

Yer talking about a very small percentage of people. Not gonna help you, or anyone you know. Some people I know, and thet are OK with it.

Gonna get like 500m worth of Berkshire ..... Yeah,,fine ... i'll pay the taxes.

Drunk much?

There actually seemed to be a majority of misguided lefties here in the old days. All are somewhere licking their wounds. 

I don't believe a person can win the GOP nomination if they don't explicitly state they do not trust the media, or university eggheads, or even the system in general.  Too many people now fully understand modern society as being one where these things are just fronts for the democratic party. 

There is no going back.  Trump's just the beginning.