Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

2015 excel projections are done

Same thing I put out there ever year. Any thoughts or other suggestions are welcome.

Still need to add PK and Def

Add your league scoring to the scoring tab page and everything should update or change the stats in the team page if you dont like them and it will adjust in the summary of players.

http://ffslickpicks.com/page/2015-FF-stats.aspx

yes you have to register if you have not before (helps keep the spam bots away)

Thank you so much for doing this every year. It helps me have a framework to build my tiers from whereas it would take up an absurd amount of time to create that framework myself.

Enjoy doing it, and helps me get a good idea for props during the beginning of the season along with season long props.

Thanks Swirv,

Good to see you every year. Good luck and I will see you on the RX per usual. :cheers:

Thanks Swirv,

Good to see you every year. Good luck and I will see you on the RX per usual. :cheers:

Will do my weekly props on there and twitter. Have some season long one that I have a thread on too

Thanks! Always look forward to these every year and use these as my main drafting tools along with fftodays projections

• Like 1

if anyone ever sees any forumla errors let me know, I catch some now and then when they dont pick up like I would like them to.

I had noticed that Derek Carr, Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker were not on the sheet containing all of the projections. They were located on the team pages though.

I had noticed that Derek Carr, Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker were not on the sheet containing all of the projections. They were located on the team pages though.

thanks I thought i added marshall and decker after i noticed I missed them. Didnt notice Carr though will get them in there tomorrow.

So i went and rechked and the newest version does have the Jets WR's. Does anyone else have it where they dont show on up the WR tabs?