Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

ITT thread we post "fakes" of Newbie's daughter.

Mkay,,I just wanna get this clear:

She has a haircut and you freak out!

She has no food for 3 days, besides snapping crabs ...You freak Out while,she tosses some fresh muscles in butter. But WTF was going on when you,could not get Some verified butter bread, and extra for h0m0s.

You w homo?cost's extra!

I went looking for an old thread and came across this by accident just now. I realized we hadn't had a good dose of Giants Fan lately, a Geek Club legend of sorts, and a lot of the newer folks may not be familiar with his contributions around here, so I figured I'd give it a bump so they can see what they were missing.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I went looking for an old thread and came across this by accident just now. I realized we hadn't had a good dose of Giants Fan lately, a Geek Club legend of sorts, and a lot of the newer folks may not be familiar with his contributions around here, so I figured I'd give it a bump so they can see what they were missing.

Yep. Still glad he's gone. He ruined every thread he posted in.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2015 at 1:53 PM, Giants Fan said:

Ok, I must admit, kinda picturing her, nice country girl ... kinda young girl who drives an already emotionally unstable father crazy... 

He was a piece of work but on this..hammer meets nail

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2015 at 8:10 PM, tanatastic said:

GF is like Forest Gump. He was there on the sidelines for every major event in history.

but dumber

Give me GF anyday over a trolling hack like Newbs

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Yep. Still glad he's gone. He ruined every thread he posted in.

I know what you're saying ... how many times did we have a nice five page conversation that's been going well, then we get twelve stream of consciousness verbal diarrhea posts in a row of GF replying to himself and the thread falls off the page?

Especially gambling and food stuff... everything he posted was utterly worthless...

But sometimes you could find diamonds mixed in the nonsense. You have to admit that his story about getting maced by the trannies and having his glasses get stolen was first rate funny as were some of the insults he endured with the Miata, Strike especially had me rolling so many times.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I know what you're saying ... how many times did we have a nice five page conversation that's been going well, then we get twelve stream of consciousness verbal diarrhea posts in a row of GF replying to himself and the thread falls off the page?

Especially gambling and food stuff... everything he posted was utterly worthless...

But sometimes you could find diamonds mixed in the nonsense. You have to admit that his story about getting maced by the trannies and having his glasses get stolen was first rate funny as were some of the insults he endured with the Miata, Strike especially had me rolling so many times.

It was better back 15 years ago or so when I first joined. Towards the end of his posting career it was awful. Ruining every thread he entered.

I remember a while back he started a thread on collusion on the main bored and everyone in it started posting rambling stories about anything BUT collusion to troll him. That had me rolling lol.

7 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Towards the end of his posting career it was awful. Ruining every thread he entered.

It was so frequently about gambling and frozen pizza towards the end. Boring as fock, I learned early on to not open those threads. The koy pond stuff was OK as was the desert coyote and wildlife he came across. But he could take a hit, he endured so much abuse. And it wasn't fighting like Newbie or ShoNuff, he was more like a punching bag.

9 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

It was better back 15 years ago or so when I first joined. Towards the end of his posting career it was awful. Ruining every thread he entered.

I remember a while back he started a thread on collusion on the main bored and everyone in it started posting rambling stories about anything BUT collusion to troll him. That had me rolling lol.

Adam was a different kind of crazy

It's really weird because I don't remember this thread. I remember Giants Fan being weird and into young girls, but I don't remember him being this creepy. It was more of a subtle pedo fascination.  Along the lines of posty. This had to be near the end.  Did he end up having a breakdown or something?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's really weird because I don't remember this thread. I remember Giants Fan being weird and into young girls, but I don't remember him being this creepy. It was more of a subtle pedo fascination.  Along the lines of posty. This had to be near the end.  Did he end up having a breakdown or something?

He just disappeared in him Mom's Miata

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He was gone about a year to six months before the 2016 election so yeah, this would have been towards the end. And yes, he did have a breakdown such that Mike finally got fed up with him, but damn, I can't quite recall what exactly that breakdown entailed.

And a third yes... this is as creepy as he'd ever been. Thankfully nobody had/coughed up and pics to him.

I miss that crazy sonofabitch.    :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

There are about 3 "new" posters since 2015.

Thankfully this piece of shlt is gone

Apparently I had him on ignore. There are more ignored posts in this thread then actual posts. 

9 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I miss that crazy sonofabitch.    :lol:

So do I :D

10 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Why?  I don't have you number  and you wouldn't even pick up if I did. 
Plus, I'm going to bed in a few minutes. Homo :wub:

Yeah you do - or did- it hasn’t changed. And you’re right I probably wouldn’t pick up at 2AM. 

I remember seeing the picture too. Glad no one has saved it / posted it  

Sweet dreams Grease Monkey :wub:

I didn't see it. I'm glad that GFIAFP didn't save it or ever get his hands on it. I'm proud of my kids but I won't be posting their pics here.

As for me, you guys have me. I don't care what photoshopping craziness becomes of it, I knew that going in, as folks were already getting photoshopped before I submitted it and still went ahead and submitted pics for ridicule anyway. Didn't care. Them's the breaks. It was funny.

i got my one and only ban from him because I told him i'd knock him out if I ever met him for pretending to be a 9/11 hero.

when I got banned for that one I assumed he had to be Mike's retarded cousin. :dunno: